Maybe we should just go with you

I sat holding Joey as he just broke, Mark went back into the house and Danny sat of the side calling Donnie and letting he know what had happened. "baby do you want to go home?" He wiped his eyes "yes""do you want me to drive""yes, but what about my car""I'll drive back with Jenny later and get it. The drive home was silent, he just stared out the window and I catch a tear sliding down his cheek every now and then. "Do mind the stereo""whatever you want sweetbaby",I reached over and all that played through the car speakers was

remember we
Used to touch the sky
And lighting don't strike
The same place twice, when you and I
Said goodbye I felt the angels cry
True love's a gift,
But we let it drift in a storm
Every night I feel the angels cry

I look over to see Joey lean his head against the window and just the sight of how heartbroken he was hurt me deep down. I reached over and grabbed his hand squeezing it and I look over as he brings my hand to his lips kissing it gently, "I love you sweet baby""I love you too...always."We got back home a hour later to see Donnie and Jenny waiting with the Twins and Jayden as well as Evan. Harley and Jon dropped Jayden off to Jenny earlier so she could have her baby fix. As soon as I stepped out of the car I was met by Donnie who didn't say a word just pulled me into a hug "you did good shorty" he pulled back wiping a tear before heading over to Joe. Jenny walked up "you know you did do good kiddo, that hadda scare the shit outta you""slightly""slightly" she cocked her eyebrow at me, "fine terrified me.. Better""better listen you can tell me I ain't gonna say shit""I know". We all headed in and the kids ran into the backyard with the dogs. I walk in and the boys head into the office leaving me and Jenny in the living room "I'm gonna make Jayden a bottle I'll be right back""ok" I walk in the kitchen just as I did Jayden starts screaming I turned around and headed back in just in time to see Jenny rocking him and he starts to calm, "damn he calmed quick""yea Donnie tried early and he just screamed at him""he likes you, you good so I can finish his bottle""go git we cool". I walked in and finished the bottle and walked back to the living room and sat down next to Jenny who had Jayden still in her arms. Before I knew what hit me she snatches the bottle out my hands and starts to fees him, "seriously""yea I gotta get my baby fix somewhere", I just shake my head and giggle. "Well since you are having obviously baby fever have you and Donnie ever thought about having one""we talked about but with Evan and his challenges and his horrid relationship trying to see Izzy it's just not a good idea.""I hate that Raeanna is doing that to him she was my best friend for like ever, I feel like I'm the reason of the drama because they got tog because of me""it has nothing to do with you these are her choices not yours D knows that.""I know I just hate it for him Izzy needs him."

A short while later Donnie came out the office, "where's Joey""working on something", him Jenny and Evan headed out. Joey spent the majority of the day in the office working on whatever it is he was working on, it was 9 that night I was finishing getting the twins to bed and fed Jayden when he comes upstairs and into the bedroom were I was changing. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and his head rest on my back. I turn and throw my arms around his neck kissing him gently,he softly moans against my lips. When I pull back to finish changing I feel him grab my wrist, "sweetbaby what is this,what happened?" He seen the bruise and the cut to my wrist that he did last night. " nothing just something that happened last night, no biggie" I quickly pull my hand back and go back to changing. "Sweetbaby that's not nothing what happened""I'm fine babe just don't wanna talk about it" and then it clicked into Joey's head, "Sweetbaby I didn't do this did I". Just like that he figured it out, I wasn't gonna tell him I know he wasn't himself last night, I look down at the ground not saying a word." I did this to you didn't I" I look up to see tears and disbelief in his eyes,"yes but it's ok, you didn't do it on purpose Joey you weren't you last night I know that""I...I can't believe I" tears slide down his cheeks, "My Joey Joe it's ok""no it's not, I would never hurt you""I know that". I stepped closer and put my arms around him and kissed him gently, "I love you baby I know that wasn't you". I took his hand and sat him on the bed, he wrapped his arms around my waist leaning his head on me,"Sweetbaby I'm..I'm so sorry""I know". He pulled back a short time later wiping his eyes, I'm gonna go get in the shower""Ok I'm gonna let the dogs out and lock up""ok" with a kiss he headed in. I let the dogs out and as cold as it was they did their business and came right back in, I locked up and headed upstairs checking on the kids before going back into our bedroom. He was still in the shower, I stripped down and quietly slid into the bathroom and pulled the shower door open stepping in. "Sweetbaby what are doin in here"" needed a shower too, I can leave if you want me too"" no..no your fine", Joe moved over letting me slide under the shower head, "what ya looking at Joe""you""why""because I still never say something so beautiful""you always say that""and I always mean it""come here". He stepped over and I wrapped my arms around him pulling him close, he lets out a soft moan, "really Joe""what" a smile crossed his face and I feel his lips and he slowly trails so kisses down my neck and Instinctively tilt my head to the side giving him better access to my neck. I feel his erection pressing against my back. "You ok to do this baby""yes""lean up again the wall". I do as I'm told, his hand snakes around the from of me and he begins to run, just the feel of his touch cause my breathing to quicken as he used his knee to guide my legs further apart "you sure your ok Sweetbaby""I whispered out of breath "yes" and with that I feel him place a kiss on my neck. He gently used his knee to guide my legs open more, with a couple of strokes he pushed in. It's a indescribable feeling every time we are together. I don't know what had gotten into him but he just kept going and going for over a hour, the shower had run cold and I didn't know how much more I could handle he had already cause me to orgasm 3 times. Finally he let go as we both slide down the shower wall.

We walked back into the bedroom after regaining our faculties just in time to hear Jayden on the monitor, " crap""you get dressed baby I got him" and with a kiss he slide on a pair of boxers and walked out. I finished dressing quickly figuring he just grab Jayden and bring him in here, he didn't. It was about 10 minutes later when I went looking for him, I walked downstairs to find Joey in the recliner feeding Jayden and softly singing "For you I will" the same song he used to sing to JJ and Victoria when they were babies. "Whatcha doing" I whispered, "feeding Jay""give him to me I'm sure your tired""I am but I want to I've only got a couple more days home till I'm back on the road for 3 more weeks""about that" he looked up at me as placed a soft kiss on Jay's head,"uh huh""maybe the kids and I can just go with you""really Sweetbaby""Yea I've already talked to Harley he will bring the dogs back to the farm and the kids are off of school. I just really don't wanna be without you""yes""now you know it's gonna be cramped on the bus and we didn't hire a nanny""I know as long as we are together it's only 3 weeks.""We'll you know with Nick and the guys opening up for us Jess is there a lot""I haven't really had a chance to talk to her much since Jayden and everything""Yea she is there a lot and Jenny will be out with D and so will Stephanie with J""see so I'll have plenty of help well your busy, you know Jenny always needs her baby fix and Steph we've gotten closer and Jess is like my best friend""you sure""yes let's do it""Sweetbaby seriously""yes boo seriously." With a smile he leaned up and kissed me, " I'll start making calls to get it set up in the morning, but you need to start packing there 5 of us now""I know."