Home is where the ❤️ is

I feel Joeys lips crash on to mine and pull back just to do it all over again. It was as if he didn't know exactly what to do. I feel him pick me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he is now on my neck, I feel a shiver shoot up me and the sensation of his mouth on me, as he walks up the front stairs and into the bedroom, kicking the door open with his foot. His lips find their way back to my mouth as I feel him release his hold on me and I slide down his body. He works to try to remove the straps on my shirt as I work the button of his jeans and they slide to the floor and he steps out. At this point you can tell that frustration has set in with Joey trying to get the straps undone on my shirt " Oh my god fuck this" and he ripped it "Babe that was Gucci"" Fuck the Gucci I'll buy you 6 more of them" I back up and lay on the bed as I feel Joey crawl above me. Before I knew it my breast was in his mouth as he sucked and nibbles on it well massaging the other. A moan escaped me  my hand found its way to what was waiting for me in his boxers he moaned at the touch.
His kiss trails down my stomach until he reaches what he was going for, the feeling of his mouth and his hot breath coupled with the way he used him tongue caused my body to start to tremble and I grab onto his hair. My chest heaving up and down as I try to catch a breath. I hear Joe say in a low growl " feels good don't it, come on cum for daddy" it wasn't long til I wasn't able to hold out and I let go, "that's it baby". I fell back against the bed trying to catch my breath. Joey rolls to the side and props himself up on his elbow and looks at me "you ok overthere?""Wow...Damn Yea I'll be ok""don't get comfortable I'm not done with you" he leaned over to reach the table on the other side of me laying across my stomach "Joey get off my stomach!"" What why are you ok""Joey I'm fine it's just I...I'm pregnant is all""Your what now""I'm pregnant Joey, we are having another baby"""When,How""Night of Jess's concert and when two people really love eachother""oh my god I know how they are made I did give you three other ones""are you serious Sweetbaby""yes Joey your going to be a daddy again". I feel him jump up pulling me into his arms "I love you sweetbaby, I can't believe this""so your not mad""No why would I your back were together and now we have another baby on the way" tears were flowing from his eyes. I feel his lips on mine as he kisses my smile still on his face. "So you still wanna...you know" he cocks his eyebrow at me and smirks, I pushed him back off his elbow and straddled his lap "what you think" I kiss his lips working down his neck. I can feel his erection spring to life underneath me as I work my way down til I hit his boxers "get this shit off" I sit and tug at his boxers, I finally get them off and his erection spring free. I straddle his lap and sink onto him. He lets out a moan as I rock my hips. It wasn't long til he let go as I followed. I slide off laying next to him. No one spoke as I laid my head on his chest as I drew circles on his chest with my nail, I wasn't long til I was fast asleep. I missed this more than anybody can even realize falling asleep listening to his heartbeat.

I woke up in the morning to look over to see Joey looking at me a twinkle in his eye and a small smile on his face. "Morning sweetbaby""Mmmm Joe what are you doing""watching you sleep""why""because I missed doing it""Joey...oh shit!" My stomach bubbles and off I ran into the bathroom and slammed the door behind me. I few seconds later the door opens and Joey kneels down next to me, we I just throw up my guts out. I feel him start to rub my back "it's ok sweetbaby let it out, it will be ok" I fall back and into his arms as a tear slide down my cheek. "You ok baby""I will be I'm normally ok by lunch time""it's really hitting you hard this time isn't it?""Yea it's been hard""so how long have you known""since last week, why didn't you tell me when you found out""because I was already starting to realize exactly how much I really did miss you, how much I really missed us and I was already thinking about coming home, I wanted to tell you in person""I missed you sweetbaby""I know Joey""So how did you pull it off anyways""the guys no one else knows were back, not even Rae""So what you wanna do today""well first off I need a shower and to clean up,but after that the kids are staying overnight with Harley and Jon I want to just be with you I don't care how or where I just want to feel your arms around me." I feel him pull in closer in his arms. "That sounds perfect but be careful""of what" I asked confused "you said anywhere or anything I may keep you in the bed all day""As much as that sounds like heaven we do have a lot to talk about""I know we do baby"" Ok I'm going to shower and brush my teeth""Ok I'm going to go downstairs I have some calls to make, when you get done we'll do a Starbucks run"" sounds perfect, give me 20 I'll be ready""ok" we both get up and he turns to leave, he stops and the door and turns, I love you, sweetbaby welcome home!"