Insanity

Joey and I headed to the studio after our visit to doctor Peterman, since Alma was picking up the twins I got the chance to go hang at the studio with with Storm and the guys Well they lay down some tracks. I was watching Joey and the guys in the booth  sitting next to Storm when randomly he mentioned they need a female to speak on one other the tracks and he thought I should do it, "I don't know Storm this isn't my kinda thing""lil mama it's literally 2 lines and you ain't singing just speaking sexy""really what you think Joey is going to think of this""he already knows I'm asking""Let me see the lyric". I looked over it it wasn't too bad but I seriously can't say this in a room full of men four of them my brothers essentially, I don't know it would be just awkward. "Say you'll do it lil mama""I really don't know""Well maybe I can change your mind""really how Storm""well if you don't we are going to have to hire someone and she will be working closely in the booth with Joey""I know what your doing and it's not gonna work", as he says it my mind starts to go on all the scenarios that could happen with Joey and some random chick in the booth together, "all I'm sayin Lee is it's very sexual lyric and it's with your husband do you want him to do it with another woman""shut up Storm""sooo""fine I'll fucking do it, but the guys can't be here when I do and it's only you on the sound board""you got it.""How much more do y'all have on the album""at this pace maybe 5 more weeks""then what happens Storm""that's up to the label and management, when they drop the news of a new EP they  usually gauge their game plan by the public's reaction to the buzz.""Tell me something""Sure"" what you think is gonna happen, am I going to be spending this pregnancy alone without Joey again""Lee I'm gonna tell it to you this way, for you it's honestly a double edged sword I know you want them to succeed but at the same time as huge as it was before their is that chance it's going to blow the fuck up and be massive and if it does that lands you and him back into the tours, media and constantly traveling. If it fails then you have to deal with the disappointment of a failed attempt and that hits usually extremely hard on someone who had Joeys success""So I'm damned if I do damned if I don't basically?" I leaned back against the chair watching Joey sing his heart out and my hand goes to my stomach as I watch him singing and I think I already have the twins how would I even be able to do this again with him touring and always gone, there is no way that we be able to spend weeks on a tour bus traveling with 2 kids and me pregnant and Joe it's just not possible. I must have been lost in my thoughts when Joey came out the booth and slide his arms around the back, "Sweetbaby""...huh""your spacing""Yea sorry..thinking" I look up and he places a kiss on my lips, " so baby did Storm talk to you""Yea he did why didn't you just ask""because I figured it was better coming from Storm.""Joey your my husband you should be able to just tell me, it's not like a major thing""I know""Anyways lil mama we are going to have to lay you and Joeys part down soon""how soon""Well your here now, it shouldn't take too long""I told you only Joey, you and I if I'd do it""not a big deal, I can send the crew out and the boys can head out for the evening". I look at my phone "I'm supposed to pick the twins up in like a hour and a half""can't you call Alma Babe""I could but they have school in the morning""why don't you see if Alma can drop them to mom for the night and I'll just leave early and pick them up in the morning from moms and bring them to the school before I head back here." "Fine you owe me""what do I owe you""dunno yet let me think""I have a few ideas""Joey""what" I just rolled my eyes "I'm gonna call Alma and Ma be right back. I walked into the hallway and called Ma and of course she said she keep the twins overnight and then I called Alma and asked her to drop them off to Kay and I headed back in.

I walked in to find Joey sitting next to Storm at the soundboard working on something intently. I wrapped my arms around him and leaned over his shoulder "moms  keeping them you gotta pick them up in the morning and bring them to school""great" I see the smile on his face." "lil mama you need time to memorize it""no it's easy just couldn't bring myself to say it in front of the boys"" when you get in there pretend it's only you and Joe there and you are trying to get him turned on, use that voice""I don't have a I want to get him to fuck voice""I call bullshit on that I heard a couple voicemails that made me blush""whatever""Joe help me out""Sweetbaby just do it you and I both know that voice""fine you owe me!" I pushed back from the soundboard grabbing my hand walking me into the booth shutting the door and over to the mic stand. "Ok Babe grab headphones""Joey I got this I've watched you a thousand times." I put on the headphones "let's do it Storm!" It took about two hours but finally it was done and we left to head home knowing I had to still call Cardi back from last night and it was a even earlier morning for Joe since he had to drive back to Kays to get the twins and take them to school by 8 before heading back into the studio and if he was late trust me Storm isn't going to be happy.