Vegas

We rushed home, as soon as we got in we told Kay who had all smiles and hugs. Joe quickly rushed into the office booking the hotel. I was up in the bedroom sitting on the bed when he burst through the door, " we really doing this baby""yep we are" he crushed his lips on mine with a huge smile on his face before pulling back and tossing our suit cases on the bed throwing clothes into his. "what are we not packing me clothes""for what your not leaving the hotel room or bed""jesus christ Joe your a mess""what"you""what about me""you cant keep me in the bed""yes I can""Joey Joe your a mess""I am not""yes you are". He leaned kissing me softly and brushed the hair out of my eyes before quickly finishing up the packing. A couple hours later we said goodbye to the kids and Kay and hoped into the Bentley heading to the airport. No one besides Kay knew what we were going to do, Joe just telling them we were going for some alone time.

We pulled up to the airport a hour later and checked in before heading into the private lounge and wait till our flight was announced. Joe grabbed my hand, "you want to have a drink" "yea maybe it will calm my nerves""I know you hating flying""totally". We sat down on the bar stools and Joe waved over the bartender, "what can I get you folks""Club soda and lime for me and the lady will have..." Joey looked over "what you want?""Fireball and cream soda with ice please""coming up" the bartender headed over and prepared our drinks. "So sweetbaby you nervous""No I said I do once""I know its just..""Just what""with everything that happened with the drinking and the weed I just always wonder if your truly happy and you want to do this" I grab Joe's hand in mine and look him in those blue eyes, "My Joey Joe of course Im happy, I cant tell you how happy you make me. What happened was horrible but we moved on,I would say I do to you 1000 times over all the days of my life." The smile grew on Joe's lips. Both of us standing at this point and Im leaning against the bar. Joe leans in and I feel his body press up against mine as his lips capture mine. His hands slide into my hair and he deepened the kiss, my lips parted allowing his tongue access, just then we hear someone clear their throat and he pulls back. "Sorry"" Club soda with lime and a Fireball and cream soda for the lady". Joe paid for our drinks leaving a tip on the bar for the bartender before we grabbed our drinks and headed to a quite booth in the corner of the dimly lit bar. Half a hour later we heard the call to board the plane and we headed out. 

We stepped onto the plane into the first class area and found our seats, there was only one other couple who were seated on the other side of the first class section. Joe placed our carry on's in the overhead bin before sitting next to me and helping get my belt fastened since it apparently it just didnt want to work for me. A short while later we started to taxi off the runway and my anxiety hit. I feel my mouth go dry and the lump grow hitch in my throat and I wipe my hands on my jeans from my palms sweating. Joe reaches over and grabs my hand in his and wraps his arm around my shoulder pulling closer to him and rest my head on his shoulder. He pulled his earphones out putting them on me, "here it will help your ears from popping" now Im not a Frank Sinatra fan but it did help the popping. A short while later I drifted off to sleep on Joe's shoulder. I woke up a hour later to see Joe watching a movie on his IPad . " have a good nap beautiful""Yea""how long have I been asleep?"Hour""how long is our flight""we got four more hours. At this point the plane was dark and it looked like the other couple was sleep since it was midnight. "Four hours what are we gonna do for four more hours My Joey Joe?""not really much we can do""Not true". I unbuckled my seatbelt and his, "whatcha doin" , my hand slide to the front of his pants and I grabbed him, " Hey baby wanna join the mile high club?""Can you do that with your leg?" I lean up and place of kiss on his neck, " you'll just have to hit it from the back". My eyes glistened in the dim overhead light and he immeditially reconized the look in my eye. The smile crossed his face as he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bathroom. As quick as the bathroom door shut is as quick as Joe went to the buttons of my jeans and he feverishly yanks them down as I push his jogging pants down. His erection springs free, "lean over the sink" his lips kissing and sucking on my neck. A soft moan escapes my lips. He moves behind me wrapping his arm around my waist and he pushes in. He shifts till he hits my Gspot and continues the thrust harder, causing me to bite my lip to not scream or moan at the feeling. It only lasted half a hour not wanting to get caught but in that short time he caused my legs to go weak and hit every sensation my body could feel as the orgasm slammed in. We pulled our clothes back on before heading back to our seats. Walking back I caught a look for our flight attendant and instantly knew were caught before she gave me a smile, all I could think was "thank god" like this needed to be a headline on TMZ.