Chapter Two: YouChannell's Dinner Beef (May 19, 2013)

Start from the beginning

     Tamie looked around. "Who the fuck is that?" she asked.

     "You know..." Niklas answered, "The little Asian kid with the glasses."

     Tamie jumped out of her chair, her fingers balled into a fist. "Son of a fucking bitch!" she grunted.

     "Sit down, Tamie. I'll handle this," Greg said. He got out of his chair and walked down the hall towards some girl's room- Anima Hatsune's room.

     "Knock knock," Greg started, knocking on Anima's door, "It's time for dinner."

     Anima didn't answer.

     "Anima, this isn't optional," Greg continued, "If you don't come out, I'm opening the door."

     Still no answer from Anima.

     "Alright... I'm opening the door." Greg opened the door and discovered Anima writing a letter to her girlfriend Penelope, who was in a track camp in Troutdale.

" Greg opened the door and discovered Anima writing a letter to her girlfriend Penelope, who was in a track camp in Troutdale

     "It's time to eat," Greg said, grabbing Anima's hand and dragging her into the kitchen. Tamie beamed as he sat Anima down in front of her food. However, that smile quickly faded when Anima said this-

     "Jesus fucking Christ. I didn't know that we would all be shitting puke-yellow." She jumped back up and inquired, "Who the fuck cooked this shit?! It looks disgusting!"

     Tamie sprang out of her chair with her fingers balled into fists and her face almost at a maroon. "What the fuck did you say about my cooking?!"

     "I said your food looks fucking disgusting!" Anima repeated, her face boiling more with anger.

     Niklas spat out his carbonara; he had never heard of anyone shit-talking about Tamie's food. "Oh Jesus, just eat the fucking food already," he groaned.

     "Anima, sit down and eat the most you can eat," Greg said.

     "Yes, Anima! Sit the fuck down and eat your damn food!" Tamie shouted back in a drunken slur.

     "Tamie, you sit down and eat your food, too," Katja told Tamie.

     "Yeah, fat ass!" Anima said. She glared at her food and grumbled, "I bet you put vodka in it, didn't you?"

     Tamie exploded out of her chair and started tearing the shit out of Anima, which was bad for Anima because Tamie was half a foot taller and seventy pounds heavier than her. But Anima knew how to fight back because she was trying her damnedest to pull at Tamie's hair. Shit was so chaotic that both Greg and Katja had to restrain the two and carry them in opposite ways- Tamie to the Vent Room with Greg and Anima to Katja's room with Katja. Suddenly, nobody felt like eating carbonara, egg fried rice, and tapioca pudding anymore.

     "Tamie, Tamie," Greg began, "Let's take a deep breath. Inhale-" He inhaled. "-Exhale." He exhaled. He repeated this two times before Tamie followed his advice and inhaled and exhaled.

     As Tamie's vision started becoming clearer, she noticed the the white walls with black markings on them and the multiple colored beanbag chairs on the hard wooden floor. She solemnly looked up at Greg's face.

     "Dinnertime hasn't been this chaotic in a long time," Greg commented.

     Tamie slowly nodded.

     "You think it has something to do with all that drama about your food?"

     Tamie slowly nodded.

     "Well one thing for sure is that all that food's gonna be eaten regardless of what anyone says. You understand what I'm saying?"

     Tamie nodded again.

     Meanwhile, Anima and Katja were in Katja's room discussing the debacle too.

     "Anima, you were acting very rude at the dinner table a while ago," Katja scolded.

     "How the fuck was I being rude?! I was just stating my opinion!" Anima complained.

     "There's stating your opinion, and then there's bullying." Katja then stared at Anima's eyes and concluded with, "Your opinion crossed that line and became bullying."

     Anima looked down at her feet; it might've looked like she was processing what Katja had said, but really she was just creeped out by what the old hag said. "Alright alright, I'm sorry for pissing Tamie off," she said just to get it the hell over with.

     "Can you say again? I didn't quite hear," Katja said.

     Anima groaned and rolled her eyes. What the serious fuck?!

     "You know, the sooner you apologize, the sooner we can leave," Katja said.

     "Alright, damn! Shit! I'm sorry for pissing Tamie off!"

     Katja stood up. "Thank you for apologizing. Now you have to apologize to Tamie as well."

     Anima threw her head back and moaned loudly.

     "Anima, do you want to get out or not?"

     Anima heaved a gusty sigh- might as fucking well. She followed Katja into the hallway where they bumped into Greg and Tamie.

     "Anima has something to say to you," Katja said to Tamie. She turned to Anima and asked what exactly she had to say.

     Anima sighed through her nostrils. "I'm sorry for pissing you off and offending you," Anima grumbled to Tamie.

     Greg looked at Tamie. "Tamie, you have something to say to Anima too."

     Tamie gave Greg a dirty look, but Greg just stared at her encouragingly. She sighed through her nostrils and huffed out, "I'm sorry for beating the shit out of you."

     "I'm very proud of you two for apologizing," Greg said, "Now, why don't we go back to dinner?" He said that last part looking at Anima.

     So the group walked back to the kitchen to finish eating their dinner. Sure, the girls have apologized, and sure dinner was eaten. But Anima's opinion never changed.