Arriving to the Shore

Raven's POV

     "I'm excited to actually be at the Shore." I said to the camera crew. I smiled and they all swooned.
     "You are honestly the prettiest one to be here." They told me and I blushed.
       I ended up getting to the house after a meatball got to the house. I got out and pulled up my shorts a bit. I pushed my black hair out of my face and looked at the house. There's going to be nine people in this house and let's see if I like any of them.

     I bring my suitcases in and I see the seven other people and I guess I'm the second to last here

     I bring my suitcases in and I see the seven other people and I guess I'm the second to last here. I go up and hug them.
     The first one I hugged was the short girl.
     "Hi! I'm Nicole or you can call me Snookie." Snookie said.
      "I'm Raven or Rae." I smiled down at her.
      The next one was a guy who had a buzz cut and was smaller than the rest of them. "I'm Vinny." He said.
      "I'm Raven." I smiled. The rest of them made their introductions and then the last guy to come up to me was hot as hell.
      "Yo, I'm your future husband, Paul or Pauly D." He said with a smile.
       "We'll see about that." I smirked.
      The other girl had already arrived and boy was she ghetto. I looked at Pauly and we both busted out laughing.
     But not even ten minutes later, Danny, our landlord and a family friend of mine, shows up.
    "Rae, it's nice to see you here." He smiled at me. "But try not to fight the roommates please, last time you broke a girls nose and three teeth." 
     I rolled my eyes. "That bitch shouldn't have threatened to shoot me. At least follow through with it."
     "Just try and you already know when you work and when to show up so you're excluded from this." He said and I saluted him. "But you guys be at work at eight tomorrow for your orientation and Rae you start work tomorrow at seven."
     "Ok ok ok, leave so we can drink and have fun. You're such a buzzkill Dan." He flicked my forehead.
     "Fine. See you guys tomorrow." I waved bye to him. The roommates were looking at me like I grew two more heads.
     "He's been a family friend for years and I'm his favorite niece." I shrugged. Snookie kept drinking and ended up getting drunk, and fast.
      "Man, she's so sloppy." Mike said.
      I just rolled my eyes at him. "Why did you roll your eyes at him?" Sam asked like I disrespected her husband of sixty years.
       "Because you guys want me to believe that you guys never got that sloppy because then we can't hangout. You guys are fucking dicks." I got up and went to find Nicole. The rest of them went up to the hot tub. I went up thinking she was gonna be there and I see her getting undress and I see the other girls making fun of her.
     "Well fuck me." I muttered. "Nicole. Why don't you wait for me. I'll get in with you." I started to get undress. My tattoos were out and my underwear looked cute too.

      "Dude she is like the hottest girl in this house

      "Dude she is like the hottest girl in this house." I heard Mike say to Pauly.
      "Yeah I call her." He said. "You have Sam remember?"
       "I'm not an object and I know I'm attractive but girls with ugly ass attitudes like those two toads over there are not." I said getting in with Nicole. I kept Nicole close to me and kept her from making out with the guys. When she got out I stayed in.
"You kept her from getting sloppy." Ronnie said.
     "That's what I do." I said shrugging.

     I looked around me and see how fun this will be. "Let's see how this summer will turn out." I said quietly.