Damon expresses his feelings

Authorrs Note :

I havent upsdated in ages i am so sorry i had alot of my family down recently and i thought it would be rude if i wrote in front of them so i put it off im so sorry but i am gonna try do at least two chapters tonight and i would like to thank anyone who have fanned or read or voted for my fan fic love you guys and please keep doing what your doing :P x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lornas POV :

Damon seemed really tense and nervous for some reason and i hope that what he was going to say was not going to make things any more worse than they already are.

"Lorna we need to talk"he said they were the only five words that could make any friendship go from bad to worse.

"What about,is this about Stefan knocking me out because he already said sorry were good now so need to go all hot on his ass if you know what i mean"i exclaimed,he chuckled and put back on a serious face.

"No its not about that its just eh......"

"Come out with it already i am so fricking nervous just tell me" he sighed and everything became rushing out of his perfect pink lips.

"Lorna i love you I always have i was drunk i didnt mean to cheat on you."he stopped and stared at me.

"Damon i love you too but im with Stefan now and there is nothing you can do to change that im sorry you made a mistake i forgive you but you were too."i was cut off by Damons lips crashing into mine and even though i wanted to push him away my head decided it was opposite day and pulled him closer.

"LORNA WHAT ARE YOU DOING"a deep husky voice shouted from the hallway but i could do was stare into Damons amazing eyes.