Lorna and Stefan

Authors Note : hope you enjoy i dont have much to say :P x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lornas POV :

We walked in to fine Niall and Skyler eating waffles.They looked extremely happy but i guessed i would ask Skyler what happened later.

Skylers POV :

Lorna and Stefan walked in holding hand they almost seemed like a couple i looked at Niall and i could tell he knew what i was thinking."So are you guys dating now" i said happily "maybe"Lorna said with a cheeky smile on her face."So im taking that as a yes" and she nodded "oh im so happy you aare moving on "she smiled cheerfully and danced out of the room with Stefan following i was still a bit worried though it been two days since any of us have seen Damon where is he?.Just then Harry walked in concerned look on his face "Harry whats wrong!" "Skyler can i talk to you in private" he whispered "sure " i followed him out into the back garden he sat me down on the sun bed and started pacing back and forth which made me very nervous "just come out with it all ready Harry " i said i could tell he was worried."You know the way we havent see Damon for a couple of days well.............................." he said ."Well what Harry" i stood up staring straight into his eyes,but he wouldnt anwser god it must be something big if it takes so long for him to say it."Well i was in town today and i was looking in a shop window when i found a wanted poster on the shop window and stamped over it was FOUND in big red letters" he rushed it out "so what your saying Harry is that Damons in jail......" .He nodded and wlked back inside as soon as he was in Niall rushed out to me i was shocked what did he do "what happened Skyler" i heard him say repeatedly but i just couldnt anwser i was just too shocked.......................