Just Perfect

Authors Note: This is my first fan fic so i hope you like it :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Skyler's POV:

i moaned as i got out of bed and started to get ready.I was really nervous i was starting work today at my favourite art shop in the world.So I curled my hair put on some light foundation and a bit of mascara and grabbed my bag and headed off.When I arrived the wind sent a cold breeze on my neck and made me shiver.When i walked in the bell just above the door chimed and an assistant came rushing over to me."Are you Skyler ?" She asked confused."Yes yes I am " I Cheered." follow me " she said while gesturing me to follow her she brought me into a small purple room with some of the most amazing paintings I had ever seen as i walked the floor boards creaked below me " put on this you will start right away " she slightly screamed at me.I did as she told me and put on what looked like an apron and followed her out of the small purple room and into a very modern white room that had a lot of windows and marble.She pulled me behind the counter and explained what i had to do and left to go have her lunch.I sat there anxiously for a customer but for there only to be people just looking so i didn't get many sales.After a while the shop was just about empty when i heard the bell chime i looked around to see a cute blonde boy right beside the counter i turned around and stared at him.When i finally realised he wanted something I decided to stop staring "  hi can i help you " i said with an awkward voice  "actually could you help me find a picture with a lot of cats in it i need it  for my friend for his birthday " he chuckled and smiled and i could see his braces i smiled back and motioned him towards just the right picture i think he might be looking for he nodded at the picture for awhile and turned around to say something he opened his mouth but nothing came out.When he realised he wasn't saying anything he just smiled and i realised i loved his smile and he wasn't to bad and he wasn't bad looking at all."I'll take it " he said. "Ok i said ill go wrap that up for you " i said while hiding behind my hair.Then he touched my shoulder and i felt butterflies in my stomach.He swung me around and his lips crushed mine i felt all the butterflies in my stomach take off.

Niall's POV:

"ok ill go wrap that up for you " she said in a cute voice.I didn't even know this girl and i already wanted to kiss her but i couldn't i didn't even know her name and i bet she doesn't even feel the same way.I just couldn't resist anymore i put my hand on her shoulder and i felt sparks go through my whole body i spun her around and i crushed my her lips against mine before she could speak.When i pulled away we stood there staring at each other for a few minutes.Stupid Stupid she would never like a guy like me why did i do that i thought angrily to myself.

Skyler's POV :

When we finally looked away from each others his hands dropped off my waste and i walked quickly   to the counter to get the cat painting wrapped up for him i kept thinking to myself why did he do that was i starting to have feelings for a guy i just met i don't even know his name and he probably wouldn't feel the same way.When i had the painting wrapped up and ready to go i called him over and asked him to sign the receipt when he handed it back i noticed a corner of the receipt was bent backwards i looked closely at it and straightened it to see a phone number on it i looked at the signature to see what the cute boys name was i looked at his signature closely and i saw that his name was Niall.Niall that was such a nice name i thought to myself then i remembered Niall gave me his number and right below the number written in quite small messy writing it said "call me ".