010

"OMG, this looks nice, does it?" Gwen gasps as she grab a dress out of the rack, and put it in front of her body to make it look it fits. Well, it's a dress, so I wouldn't doubt her frantic reactions. We're at Forever 21, and it's not good idea, besides Gwen making me follow her all around. She notices my blunt nod and she stares at me before returning the dress back. "You l'right? You seem dry today, Zoe."

"Yep, just little .. not okay?" She questions me with a glare, I sighed. "Go shop for more dress, sure they'll fit all on you."

"Has been something going on for these past few days? Because, whatever it is, I see it's a bother to you." Well yes, Harry Osborn is a complete bother to my vacation. It's just not the problem, not just him. But so many things, and things that I need to solve. Being happy, shopping and everything is hard to do at the same time. And, I need to study when I go back to London again. I look at Gwen's blue eyes, and I can't help but speak the truth.

"I .. will be going back to London. Three months away." I admit. Gwen pulls my hand to different variety of clothes, and she starts to judge them. I don't really know why she didn't reply, but I could see her blank expression on her face. After about a minute, we walk out of the store, with a one bag on her hand. Well, I wonder what will she say. Walking past few fast food chains, but Gwen kept silent the whole time, but later on she cuts it.

"So, you just spent two months, running around to chase one particular guy who wishes you to be gone." She mumble. I was left behind her, and I was purposely doing it, so I couldn't meet her eyes. I lick my lip, and I start to think about it again.

"H—he, didn't wish me to be gone. In fact, he made me stay." I connected my cold fingertips together. Despite the long pause, Gwen Stacey finally turn to face me. She gasps.

"He what? How come you odn't speak about this?" Gwen held my shoulders, and pulled me to a random fast food chain, which I assume is her taste. Chinese foods. I clearly don't understand if she's happy, but the thing I knew, she was quite entertained.

"I have no clue what came into him, but whatever it is, I was thankful he came to senses. We're quite fine, alright? I can't say we're over the hatred stuff yet." A small smile flicker on my lips. Gwen giggles, and sighed. "What's the matter?"

"Zoe. I have to tell you something. Something you shouldn't tell anyone, especially ... Peter." Her blue eyes widen in front of mine. I nodded, and she leans closer to me.

"I swear, and I'm making sure that if I ever told anyone or 'Peter', I'd die, or kill myself." I confidently kept my word. We've bond together, but I'd never thought she's making me handle a huge secret that she wouldn't even tell Peter.

"Okay ... so—" Gwen rubbed her sweaty palms on her lap. "I—I got accepted in Manchester University, for law school. That means, Peter, is going to be left behind. I'll be away for four years, and I don't even know how to start a day without his smile or his voice. I'd be sick, Zoe. I trust every heartbeat on my Peter Parker." She lets all out. I remain silent.

"Why are you telling me this?" I ask. I grab her cold hands against mine, and her eyes start to water.

"Because if Peter even knew, he'll do anything for it to stop. But my dad depends on me, to my future. Of course Peter and him will debate, and I don't want them to fight.I don't really know how will I tell him." She sniffles. I pursed my lips, and rubbed the back of her palms.