009

Harry

"Ah, great Mr. Osborn." Wickedly smiled Mr. Nickleson. Apparently, the room was empty, and huge, long and wooden desk was ghosted. I look up to the man in black suit, and smiled at him, of course it's fake. We settled to sit on the gray chairs, and I'm beside Claire. Across was Mr. Nickleson. His smile wasn't wicked, or creepy, but he just kind of grins widely like the cat from Alice in Wonderland.

"What's it you called me about." I shifted on my seat, fixing the hem of my clothes. There was a ten seconds pause, before Mr. Nickleson snap back again with a grin.

"I'll be arranging yours and my daughter's wedding. Probably, I'd like it to be next month." I almost choke if I had water on my mouth. I gripped the arm of the chair, trying to scratch to leave nail marks on it. I kept a straight face, and tend not to look like someone stole my sandwich.

"I thought we only deal about a relationship, not too seriously. We put up an act, so you guys could access my fahter's business." I defend. Mr. Nickleson smirked, and stood up. One hand inside the pocket of his slacks, and other one reached out for a bottle of Scotch, and a small crystal glass.

"Oh Mr. Osborn, hope you're aware," He poured some inside the glass. He turned around, with is alcohol. "Norman is dead, and so his position in Oscorp. You own the company now."

"Aren't you stuffed with all the help of my company? That even my money you want to have? That's not what I told you." I brought out a finer to point it at the 'soon to get drunk' old man. Claire being the snotty, bitch she was, — just simply shrugged the heated conversation.

"But my company is united with yours. Harry, think big, young man. What we could do in this, rubbish place. We could make sort of improvements! Investments. I could give you benefits." His voice tend to temp me.

"Sorry, but I don't need your 'benefits'," I quoted the last word with sarcasm dripped in my tone. Mr. Nicklesone smiled. "And please, try to put your state in a business manner, don't call me Harry."

"Your father agreed with this, alright? That, once you're married with my daughter, your company would be joining mine." He took a sip of his Scotch without his eyes leaving mine.

"Could you repeat what you've said earlier? You said, I own Oscorp. So whatever that stupid deal is with my father, is ending now, because he's dead." I darkly lowered my voice at the very last words. Mike Nickleson just laughs.

"Don't you want him to applaud you?" Mike arches an eyebrow. He's being sarcastic by the way.

"Don't take this conversation to further, Mr. Nickleson." I said politely as possible.

"Remember, we're dealing with a billion dollar company."

"And so I don't care. I have my own fucking dignity, and so do you. " Foul words came out of my mouth. Claire snapped her head towards me, and felt her warm, irritating hand on my lap. Near the place I never want her to touch. I shortly glared at her, and back at her father. Ignoring the hand as if it wasn't there.

"But you're stupid, stupid as a bad nut." Mike insulted. He dragged his glass down to the table, with a very loud thud. The small liquid inside splashing. Claire removed her hand, as she flinched.

"I'm ending this stupid shit now, alright? I'm not marrying your daughter, I'm not agreeing with anything." I stood from my chair. But Claire stopped me from aiming the door. The man succeed in clouding my mind, and he smirked whilst filling his glass.