013

What are those three doing in here? Shouldn't they be at work or something? Especially when Max is sitting at the table of those sobby asses. I didn't panic, because I know they won't notice me, but I'm nearly digging out of this table. Claire in he MAC make up, for sure Harry bought for her, and Donald's suit. Max was wearing his usual office attire. Their sight was blocked when Harry sat across me. I gave him a shy smile, and he returned one back. I then noticed his hair.

"What happened to your hair? You're gone for like, three minutes then it's all messy." Dear God, don't tell me this boy screw some girl. Harry seem to read me, he laughed, and ran his hand through his hair.

"I was applying some hair wax, but then I didn't know it didn't go all too well." Well, the fact that you have sexy dakr circles under your eyes, and that messy bed hair, for sure you broke the sexy scale. I cleared my throat and grinned.

"You don't look that bad." I shrugged.

"Is that a compliment Ms.Blake?" He smirked. I avoided his glimmering eyes, and shook my head.

"It's just something to make you feel better." I kinda lied, though. He smirked again.

"Eh, same. It made me feel like I'm top of the Oscorp building." He slightly leaned over the table to get the menu, giving me the chance to see the three wise culprits. They are leaving. Finally, without noticing us. I wonder what is that all about.

"What do you want to order?" Harry looked up. I face down to my menu, and everything was freaking expensive. Even their ice tea was gold.

"I think I'll have water. Is that like ten dollars? Plus fifty cents for extra ice?" I joked. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Classic Blake. It's on me, I don't care if it's a huge plate meal." Harry told me. He's also the clasic Osborn. He treats everyone like his family, although he's a snappy jerk. Back then, he buys the whole class ice cream, but his dad won't allow him to.

"I'm not hungry." I murmured. I'm infact starving, I don't want to sound needy.

"Alright, Magnese Seafood pasta it is." Harry said. My eyes widen, as the waitress approach to our table. I noticed how she eye raped Harry. Her blue eyes scanning him to his thighs, up to his face, and lips ... I can't help but feel the need to call him mine just for this moment.

"Is that it? How about her?" The girl asked me with her fake innocent accent.

"I told you two Magnese Seafood pasta, obviously, one is for my fiance." Harry wisely spoke. I bit my bottom lip hard that it nearly drew blood. The girl grimaced at me. "Oh, honey, would you like a bottle of champagne?"

I smiled sweetly. "That would be nice." With gritted teeth, I told the girl. She was dumbfounded. I'm sure she knew Harry OSborn's fiance is Claire, and now he made himself look like a womanizer.

"What champagne do you want?" Harry asked me.

"T-The ..." I was cut off.

"The Bennett Moore would be nice." The girl shot back to Harry, giving him her fake smile. Harry glared dead serious at her eyes.

"It would be more nice to have my fiance to answer, because I asked her. Not you. Now, if it isn't for my fiance, I would've punch you in the face." Harry casually replied to her. Thankfully, no one heard us over the soothing music. The girl and I was petrified. "But, thank you. Bennett Moore will do it. When our food is served, I don't want you holding any of the plates, utensils and drinks on your hands. Clear?"

"Y-Yes Mr. Osborn." She marched away, nearly tripping on her way back to the kitchen. I stared at Harry. My mouth wide open, my eyes is shocked.

"What the fuck is that?" I hissed at him. He fixed his hair and shrugged. For the first time, I swore.