005

"He needs Spiderman's blood."

I don't know if I'm hearing Peter straight and clear. I let his words sink in for a while, and thought about it. Harry is dying. That is just not the kind of words I expect keeping me awake tonight, I wanted to talk to Harry. I wanted to hug him and kill him for not telling me. I don't know why is he being like a total jerk, I needed to save him. But that was Spiderman's blood, that guy in red spandex. There's so many questions, and all I do was stare into Peter's brown eyes. I'd never thought after years, Harry decided to hide his disease right now. He hates me, and I know I should too. Peter and I remained silent, we're both frustrated.

"Spiderman? How are we going to get his blood?" I asked. Peter shakes his head, and groaned into his hands.

"I don't know," Peter repeats. He started to sniffle, and I was just watching him as tears slowly built in his eyes.

"Is it going to heal him?"

"It could kill him. If their blood wasn't compatible, it could kill him." Peter gritted his teeth.

"What is with Spiderman's blood?" I an asking too much, but it was Peter's purpose to tell me everything.

"Spiderman self heals. But I don't know if his blood would heal Harry. Zoe I don't know what would I do!" Peter shouts. He nuzzled his face, after he grabbed a pillow.

"Do you know Spiderman?" I questioned.

Peter stopped, and he left a dead silence between us. Only both of our heavy breathing was heard, and the faint sound of the television speaking. I don't get why Peter was so frustrated, I never seen him like this. I know he cares for Harry, and so do I. But he's acting strange.

"No," He finally breathed out. "But I do take pictures of him. And Harry thought I could help."

"What did you say?"

"Nothing. I really have no idea what am I suppose to do. I don't want Harry to die," Peter shakily answered. He pressed his hand against his mouth.

"But are you going to help him," I mumbled.

"I wish I could." He murmured.

"Do you know hos house address?"

"Don't." Peter warns coldly. His hand was slightly rose up in the air, and he sighed again.

"Why?" I asked.

"He's mad at me. He is not in the mood,"

"Why would he be mad at you? Did you say something?"

"I can't help him get Spiderman's blood!" Peter angrily fumed. I jumped at his tone, and Peter quickly apologized.

"I'm going to talk to him tomorrow. I'll try okay? But now, seems a rest might help you." I suggested. I am breaking in the inside, but I tried to not to let tears flood my face.

"Me and Gwen are complicated," Peter says.

"Why?"

"I'm not having much time on her. I was... Busy,"

"Busy? You work?" I arched an eyebrow.