Chapter 4; New Friendships Do Blossom

Mira POV

Both the blonde and Evergreen looked enraged. There was a tray flipped over on the floor and some sort of pink coloured milkshake was spilt all over the white cement floor.

"You have no rights to say that!" The blonde shouted.

She was clenching her fists and I saw something glistening in her brown orbs. She's about to cry.

I realised some of the gamers even looked out their compartment to watch the scene.

"Oh really? You're just a pathetic blonde bitch!" Evergreen retorted.

"Enough! Act like your age!" The bluenette defended her blonde friend. "If you can't do that, then just fuck off." She hissed with venom lacing every word.

Evergreen folded her arms and puffed her cheeks. "Bitch." She said before walking away.

The blonde girl collapsed on the floor. "I'm not good enough." She sobbed.

The bluenette kneeled behind the blonde and gave her a hug. "It's okay Lucy. Loke doesn't deserve you. You gave him your all."

I glanced around and saw the gamers awkwardly staring before going back to their compartment.

People nowadays.

I got out my compartment and placed my hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Hey are you alright, babe?" I asked nicely.

The girls looked at me. "Who are you?" The bluenette asked.

I gave her my signature smile. "Mirajane."

The blonde's eyes widened and she gasped. "Mira! I mean Mirajane." She blushed a little and wipe her eyes quickly.

"You can call me Mira." I insisted. "How about you?"

The blonde and bluenette exchanged glances. "I'm Lucy. This is my friend, Juvia." She motioned to the bluenette who had a bland expression.

I nodded and stood up. "C'mon we can eat together."

Lucy nodded almost instantly and followed me but Juvia seemed reluctant to follow me. I led them to my compartment and ordered us milkshakes but Juvia wanted bottled water so.

"Mind telling me what happened?" I sipped on my blueberry milkshake.

Lucy took one huge sip of her strawberry milkshake and rested her cheek on her palm. "Long story short. I got dumped." She chuckled to hide her pain and looked away so I couldn't see the sorrow in her eyes.

But I knew. I knew what it felt like to be dumped. It feels horrible, like you aren't enough.

"On god damn prom night." She added, with a hint of amusement in her voice.

She raised her eyebrows and shut her eyes close. "He found another as well." She added quietly.

My lips formed an 'o' shape and frowned. "I'm sorry." My eyes drifted to Juvia.

She was staring at the bottled water. She hasn't spoken a word.

"Are you okay honey?" I spoke to Juvia who seems startled when I talk to her.

She gulped and fiddled with her dark blue sweater. "It's..nothing."

She's not as open as her friend but I nodded anyways. We sat in awkward silence as I wait for a certain red head who was nowhere to be seen!

"Yes, I'm looking for Mira." A feminine voice said.

I looked out and saw Erza talking to this man. He was dark skinned and had dark chocolate coloured hair.