[FINAL] Chapter 14 - Misled

||a/n: I had a lot of things to do recently and I even went back to my home country just to take my college entrance exam.. There's also this thing called writer's block, the enemy of all writers ;u;... Anyways, I'm only going to get busier and busier so I have to do this today! Besides, listening to Heart*IZ makes me feel all sorts of feelings and I feel like I can write today! Anyways, before this a/n becomes a novel of it's own, move on!||

~ + ~

"So... Jin Seoeon..." Yena was wiggling her brows as she poked the boy who was standing next to her table. It was their usual setting just before lunch started. 

Sakura would turn to Yena's table, Hyewon would move to the back with them, and Seoeon would be standing around. The three girls eyed the boy in curiosity because of his recent closeness with a certain girl. 

"You've been awfully friendly with Jiyoung lately.." Yena had an innocent smile as she asked a prying question. It wasn't an exaggeration to say that Jiyoung and Seoeon were enemies... But now, the two seem really close despite Jiyoung being as rude as always. 

"Really?" Seoeon played clueless, pretending to think about it. 

"Aish.. stop acting like you don't know." Hyewon hit his arm. 

"Spill." Sakura smirked. 

"Well~" Seoeon laughed. "She's still pretty rude and doesn't know what respect means but she's getting better. She's more tolerable than I expected."

"Ohhh.. I see.." Yena kept wiggling her brows until Seoeon lightly hit her head with a chop. "Ow-"

"It wasn't even strong-" Seoeon chuckled. "Besides, isn't it you who has a lot to spill, Duckie?" 

"Oh boy.. If you saw them this morning.." Sakura was shaking her head. "They were flirting so early today.." 

"We weren't flirting-" Yena defended, forming an X with her arms. "She got mad because I was biking too fast." 

"Aww.. they rode a bike together." Seoeon teased. 

"I was getting scolded the entire time.." Yena laughed as she hit Seoeon.