Can't Buy Me Love

Začít od začátku

The man gave him a condescending look. "Give me back the fucking bracelet." He said bluntly.

Ryan felt his eyes widen and he his jeans felt tighter and heavier. He looked away from the eye contact of the owner. "I didn't take any bracelets."

They were gathering a crowd and Ryan was getting a little embarrassed, but he didn't feel bad about it. He liked it. He liked the crowd.

The owner grabbed Ryan's wrist and squeezed. Ryan didn't think that people were supposed to do that but he wasn't complaining. He just got pliant and tried his best not to become submissive. He just wanted to reach into his pocket and give back the bracelet but he knew he could not do that.

"Do you know what could happen to you if you get caught shoplifting?"

Ryan nodded, but the guy presumed to tell him anyway.

The guy looked right in Ryan's eyes and told him. "If you’re generally a good kid, we'll just call your parents. But you don't look like a good kid, with your black clothing. So, I would not hesitate before getting the police involved with this. Then you'll probably automatically get shipped to juvie."

Ryan gulped but made no move to give back the jewelry, but he was scared shitless.

The owner knew this; he just glowered down at Ryan and just jolted Ryan before he leaned in. "Maybe I should just take care of you, right now."

Ryan breathing stopped, and he felt his body do something odd. He felt the owners words go straight to his cock.

Suddenly, he was pulled away from the owner, and he felt a sudden weight in his pocket. He looked over; Spencer had his arm shoved into Ryan's jean pocket.

Spencer found the metal with ease, and threw it at the owner’s cart, before grabbing Ryan's arm and they chucked it out of there.

Ryan was barely trailing Spencer behind, but as much as he wanted to get to the safety of Spencer's house, he wanted to stay just to see what the guy would do.

---

The man was glowering down at Ryan and Ryan had the strangest urge to laugh, which he didn't have the previous time. Maybe it was the guy. He didn't seem like the kind of guy to be a bodyguard or merch guy or whatever he was.

Ryan wasn't entirely sure he was a guy.

The grip on his wrist tightened a little bit.

"Find this funny, huh? Stealing band merchandising tickles your funny bone, does it?"

Ryan's eyes opened, and while his need to laugh was still there, his cock hardening underneath his pants was sobering him up. And he was surprised this weird Canadian was the cause of it.

The grip was still tightening on his wrist and that was not helping with the problem in his pants at all. As long as this guy didn't yell at him, Ryan was sure he was going to be fine.

"No sir," Ryan tried to say with a straight face.

The man brought his face inches in front of Ryan's. "Then what is this laughter about? You are stealing the merchandising of Panic at the Disco. Do you know how big of a deal that is, sir? It is a serious matter."

Ryan's face sobered up again, and the man gripped Ryan's wrist harder than Ryan thought possible and Ryan was like a wet noodle under his grasp.

"It's really serious," Ryan mumbled.

The man snarled. "Sir. If you don't want the police to get involved, you'll say 'sir' you little delinquent."

Ryan gulped.