Look What You Made Me Do

Start from the beginning

I think for a little more when someone taps me from behind. "Sir, do you want to buy that?"

I look at my wallet again and almost tear up at the last money I have that I'm going to spend for him.

The sales lady continues looking at me and fuck her stare pressures me so I just reach out for the blasted thing and pay for it at the counter.

Oh whatever.

If he doesn't accept it, I may have to force him to accept this damned thing.

/

"No. I won't accept that."

What. The. Hell?

I glare at him. He smiles at me. Wide.

Ugh.

I control myself. I just want to hit him with these earphones.

"I spent my last money on this."

He raises his eyebrow. "So? I didn't tell you to buy that for me."

I feel stupid. This is the last time I'm going to assume and risk everything I have.

"Can't you please use this one? Just, please? I really can't concentrate and I need to, I need to pass my calculus exam, please?"

"Why don't you use it and listen to Beethoven instead?"

"I already tried it but it's nonsense. Your music still invades me."

"Oh so you're really Beethoven's Bitch?"

He's crazy. That's one word to describe him.

"I did not say that."

"You did not deny it either."

"Stop putting words into my mouth you Taylor Swift bitch."

"I am Tay's bitch you Beethoven bitch."

He turns his back from me and grabs a remote from inside. He presses the red button and Taylor Swift starts to play again.

Fuck him.

I glare at him. "Really?"

I don't like your little games
Don't like your tilted stage

I've heard this song many times from my sister. I believe it's her new song.

"I love this song."

"I thought you have a schedule?"

He snorts. "I don't have a schedule. I listen to her whenever I feel like it."

"You listen to her every day."

I don't like your perfect crime
How you laugh when you lie

"Because I love her."

"Don't you get fed up with her? Her songs are all and the same."

"No."

"Let me guess, you won't stop whatever shit you're doing for a long time even if I beg you?"

"That's true-wait listen to this part, but I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time. Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time-it's good right?"

"I don't know. I didn't feel anything."

He groans. "Do you feel anything at all? Her songs are the best, try listening to it."

"I've listened to it because of my sister."

Ooh, look what you made me do
Look what you made me do
Look what you just made me do

"You know what, Taylor Swift's right. Look what you made me do. You made me waste my money. So come on, take this."

"Wow. So you relate to her too? Then why are you still here complaining?"

"Because you annoy the hell out of me. I'm busy with my life and you're here blasting your songs. It's not her I'm complaining about, okay? It's you! You are annoying! Stop bothering everyone. Stop being a fucking bothersome."

I can't control myself. I just have to shout at him for all the shits he's been giving me for the past few days. I'm so fed up with him.

But maybe I shouldn't have because he suddenly frowns and the look from his eyes makes me want to take back everything I've said to him. But, am I wrong though? No, I'm just a fed up citizen so done putting up with his shits. It's not my fault he's being a crybaby over something that simple. I just told him he's annoying.

"You don't know anything about me and my story."

"Don't worry, I don't want to know."

He looks like he wants to cry.

Ugh fuck.

I suddenly feel guilty but I remain stoic in front of him but deep inside, I just want to apologize and maybe hug him-in a hetero way of course.

"As if I want you to know. I hate people with the likes of you."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're an ass and oh, I won't stop listening to her even if you kneel and beg for it."

He closes the door.

Shit. I might have made him mad.

The world moves on, another day, another drama, drama
But not for me, not for me, all I think about is karma

I stay in front of his door contemplating whether I should knock and apologize, but no it's him who's overreacting. I just said the truth.

Before I leave, I didn't miss him singing (shouting) "I don't trust nobody and nobody trusts me. I'll be the actress starring in your bad dreams"

And if I ever hear a cry there, I ignore it. It's probably me thinking about some things.

//