Future

"How does it look?" Phil smiled.

"Do you like it?" Jake smiled back.

"I love it. Thank you,"

"I...I dont suppose you'd want to get a drink later?" Jake asked.

"I...sure..." Phil smiled. It would be good to get out of the house.

"Great! I finish at 6," Jake smiled back.

"Could I get your number?" Phil held out his phone while Jake typed it in.

"See you at 6?"

"Sure,"

****

When Phil got back, he realised Als car was gone. He opened the door and no one was in. He headed to his bedroom and found his camera and his laptop and headed to the livingroom.

He found the WiFi key and logged into twitter.

He noticed a lot of people were talking about the email he still hadnt set up. He had an idea.
@amazingphil: Ive done some thinking since I uploaded and ive decided that im going to turn this email thing into a project. new video tonight.

He placed his camera on the TV stand and sat infront of it.

"Hey guys. This project I mentioned on twitter... I was thinking, and theres not any places I know of on the internet where people can share their problems and get advice from other people who have experienced the same things so I have decided to set something up. As some of you will be able to tell, Im not at home at the moment so it wont be up and running for a while. I really want to get this to work. I really dont want any of you to feel how I've felt for the last 4 months. My past has been hard but hopefully the futures looking bright. The futures bright for all of you. You might not think so at this moment but I promise. It gets better. Sometimes it has to get worse- a lot worse before it starts to look better but I promise it will.

A lot of you have been asking why I did it. Why I put myself in hospital." This was it. This was his chance to tell everyone.

He took a deep breath.

"Well last year something happened to me. I... I was raped.

I really didnt want to tell anyone. I dont want to talk about it. I dont want people to think any less of me. I dont want people to know but they have to and they will. If Im going to get through this, I need to talk about it. Im telling you guys this because I want to help. I was living in my own private hell and I nearly let this ruin my life and believe me, theres still days when I wake up feeling worthless and dirty and pathetic and like I just want to die but I can get through it. I can be strong and I can get through. If anything at all has happened to any of you guys I want you to know it is possible to stay strong and with the right support you can get through it too. Whether youve lost a friend or youre struggling with accepting who you are or if other people are struggling to accept you or if you too have been assaulted in any way, I want you to know, it gets better and you can do it. You can stay strong.

Im creating this safe place on the internet to try and help you and to show you that people care and that other people are in the same place as you and that you can make it. I love all of you. I want to help. I really hope this makes sense. Follow my twitter to keep updated. The links in the description. Thanks for watching." He shut off his camera and put the sd card in his laptop. He wasnt sure about uploading. As soon as he did, everyone would know. He took a deep breath and clicked Upload.

He checked the time. It was half 5. He plugged his laptop in and headed back to his room to get his bag before leaving to meet Jake.