Arguments

"PJ, I cant keep doing this. Im in love with Phil. Im sorry." Dan sighed.

"What? Seriously? Hes mental! He tried to kill me! Dan. You know Im better for you. Youre too good for Phil, anyway I can make you love me." PJ hissed.

"No Peej, you cant. I have to find Phil and make sure hes okay. He's been through a lot." Dan looked at his feet. "Im sorry."

"Oh. Next you'll believe his fucked up theory that I stabbed myself to get you." PJ growled.

"Phil never said that! Wait. You didn't..." Dan trialled off. "You wouldnt." Dan stepped back in shock.

"So youre going to believe a madman?" PJ stepped towards Dan, trapping him against the wall.

"You did this. You ruined his life!" Dan exclaimed.

PJ grabbed his wristst and pinned him against the wall. "No. He ruined his life. I made yours better. I know you want to be with me." PJ said, pressing his lips against Dans.

Dan tried to fight him off but he was stronger than him. He managed to pull away. "PJ. You're hurting me," He cried.

"No. You hurt me. I love you Dan. I will be with you. Phils gone. You have me now."

"No!" Dan shouted as he wriggled out of PJs grasp. "No. If you loved me you'd want me to be happy." He sighed. "Why won't you let me be happy?"

"You are happy! Happy with me." PJ snapped.

"No I'm not! And I never will be!" Dan yelled.

"Say that again."

"I dont love you and I never will, PJ. Okay!?" Dan shouted.

PJ didnt say anything.

"PJ?" Dan asked, worried.

He stayed silent.

"Im going to find Phil. I expect you to be gone when I get back." Dan said, sharply. He opened the door and headed to the stairs.

"You'll do no such thing." PJ mumbled. He walked up behind Dan and pushed him as hard as he could down the stairs.

A/N pj you lil shit