Problems

Phil was woken to a phone ringing. It was Dans phone.

"You gonna get that?" He groaned, wiping his eyes.

"It's PJ... I shouldn't..." He sounded pained.

"Get it. Put it on loud speaker, I want to know what fucked up excuse he has to share." Phil hissed.

Dan answered the call.

"Dan. Where are you?" PJs voice called from the other side of the phone.

"I," Dan looked at Phil, who was shaking his head. "I'm staying with a friend. What do you want?" He sighed.

"I wan't you to come home dear. I miss you." He said, as if nothing had happened.

"Come home?.." Dan asked confused when he realised. "Are you in my flat?" He gasped.

"Our flat." PJ sighed. "And yes. I am."

Phil looked shocked.

"Its not our flat. It's mine and Phils. Get out of my house!" Dan yelled making his head hurt.

"Haha! You still think Phils coming back!? You're nearly as pathetic as him! Just come home Dan and stop being awkward." PJ orderd.

"Phil is not pathetic. Don't you ever say that." Dan felt tears in the corners of his eyes.

"Just give up. Who are you trying to fool? Yourself? Because you're not fooling me. Phils probably dead now anyway. Move on Dan." PJ spat.

"And if he is dead its your fault." Dan spat back. "Now leave my house or I'm calling the police." Dan sighed. "Leave."

"Fine."

Dan hung up the phone.

"The nerve of some people." Phil sighed. "And look what he did to you- to us."

  "I'm so sorry I ever trusted him." Dan sighed.

Phil closed his eyes but all he could see was Dan with PJ.

"You know... I know you slept with him." Phil said, completely emotionless.

"You... You do?" Dan stuttered. "I, uh... how? I mean..." He couldnt find the right words no matter how hard he tried.

"I saw you. Why did you do it Dan?"

"I...I dont know."

***

Dan watched Phil sleeping. He looked happy when he was asleep.

He couldn't stop thinking about PJ.

Suddenly his phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Hi Dan, it's Al."

Dan sighed a sigh of relief. He couldnt speak to PJ again.

"Al, hi!" Dan smiled.

"Are you and Phil still okay for Sunday night?.. Whats that beeping... are you in a hospital?" His tone changed.

"Uh yeah... long story... I don't know about Sunday, could I phone you back in about 10 minutes?" Dan asked.

"Sure but please make sure you do!"

"Of course!" Dan hung up and slid his phone back in his pocket with his good arm.

"Who was that?" Phil asked sleepily.

"Al. If you're well enough, how does sunday sound for going back to work?" Dan smiled.

"Really? OH MY GOD YES!"

"Great! I'll ask the doctor what he thinks and phone Al back,"

A/N bit of a random chapter idk it should make sense again in the next one (hopefully!)
I know im not updating regularly but exams are stressful... sorry! dont leave me though!