Issues

"Where do you think youre going?"

Phil froze.

"Phil, ignore him." Dan whispered.

"But," Phil started.

"But what?" he mocked. "What, gay boy?"

It was obvious by the way he was moving that he had been drinking.

"Just back the fuck off and leave us alone! Seriously. What is your problem? You hate gays? Im not even gay! Neithers Phil! What do you want?" Dan yelled.

"I want to do everyone a favour and rid the world of your kind." he slurred.

"Our kind!?" Dan shouted.

"Dan, lets just go." Phil tugged on Dans sleeve.

"No! Im sick of him threatening us!"

"Im not 'threatening' you. Im telling you." he said bluntly.

"Telling us? What the fuck are you telling us!?" Dan took a step closer to the man.

"Im telling you to sort it out or I will have to kill you."

"Sort what out?" Phil tried to hold back the tears but one escaped.

"No one is born gay. You stop it now, or I'll be forced to kill you." He said.
"Your sexual orientation is not a choice!" Dan shouted. "Now back the fuck off."

"Dan, please can we just go." Phil begged.

"You listen to him. Fuck off. If I ever see you two being gay again..."

"Then you'll what? 'Kill us?'" Dan mocked. "What is your problem!? Why are you so against me and Phil being together!? Why do you hate us? You're just as gay." Dan shouted.

"You say that again." He took a step forward, reaching into his pocket.

"You slept with Phil. You raped him. You had sex with another man."
He pulled his hand out of his pocket to reveal a gun.

"Say that again." he said through gritted teeth. "Tell him it didnt happen." He looked at Phil, keeping his gun pointed at Dan.

Phil froze. He couldnt take his eyes off the gun.

"Tell him." He ordered.

Suddenly a siren sounded in the distance.

Dan looked at Phil with a relieved expression when suddenly, bang.