Crazy Ideas

He had the money. He could do it. Why not?  Nothing was stopping him. He turned and opened the door to the tattoo parlour.

"Hi, how are you today?" He was greeted by a tall man with bright red hair and large tunnels in each ear.

"Okay I guess, you?" Phil smiled.

"Im good! How can I help you? Tattoos, piercings, just general questions? "

This was it. Was he really going to go through with it?

"I was wanting to get a tattoo actually, do I need to book?" He asked.

"Nope, we do walk ins, as long as you dont mind waiting about 15 minutes!" The man smiled.

"Thats fine," Phil smiled back.

"So what are you thinking of getting done?"

"Well, my best friend died last week. He was my everything. I was going to get something in his memory. My nickname for him was bear." Phil sighed. "So I was thinking of getting a bear. I dont know."

"Im so sorry. Thats a lovely idea!" He placed his hand on Phils shoulder. "Do you have a design?"

"No..." Phil sighed.

"Thats fine! I'll see what I can do,"

The man walked over to a desk and started to draw. Phil smiled and pulled out his phone to check his twitter.

Everyone was talking about his video. Youtubers and viewers. Everyone. Most people were saying how brave he was or how much they admired him. Others were telling him that they were there for him. He smiled to himself. Maybe people did care?

  "How's this?" The man asked, making him jump.

He held up a sketch of the outline of a silhouette of a bear. It was simple but Phil loved it.

"I just realised, I didnt get your name? Im Phil," He smiled

"Im Jake," he smiled back. "So, where were you thinking?"

"Well... I was thinking either my wrist or the top of my arm... The only thing is..." Phil rolled up his sleeves. "What do you think?"

"Well honestly, I think either of those places would be great and its completely up to you. The only thing is I wouldnt be able to tattoo over your left wrist as it looks as though some of your cuts are still healing. The right arm would be fine though. Just a warning, if you do choose your wrist, it hurts like fuck going over scars." Jake rolled up his sleeve to show Phil his tattoo. "It hurt but I lived." He smiled.

"Wrist it is then." Phil smiled back.

A/N aw jake seems nice. (also this is more or less what I was imagining for the tattoo idk http://tattoo-ideas.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Geometric-Bear-Tattoo.jpg)