The promise

Phil woke up confused. He remembered he was back at the apartment.

He smiled at his boyfriend who lay behind him on the sofa, asleep. Then he remembered. He remembered all the horribe things he had said and done. He remembered how he believed PJ over him.

He felt sick. Angry. Hurt.

He couldn't let him think it was all okay, that he'd forgiven him.

Phil climbed up off the sofa and headed to his room, holding back the tears.

"Phil?" Dan called, sleepily.

"Go back to sleep Dan. I'm okay." Phil sighed as he closed his bedroom door, propping a chair up behind it to keep it from swinging open.

Dan was confused. Had he said something in his sleep?

"Phil whats wrong?" Dan called. "Im not leaving until you tell me."

"Everything." Phil replied. "Everything is wrong. I hate everything apart from you and you're the thing I want to hate the most right now." Phil cried, moving the chair to let Dan in before returning to his bed.

"Thanks..." Dan replied.

"But Dan. You really hurt me. You believed him over me. You left me when I needed you the most! You were all I had and you left me." Phil sniffed.

Dan took a deep breath.

"Im so sorry Phil. You dont even know how sorry I am and I know I cant ever do anything to make it better but I promise I will never leave you ever again. You're everything to me and I'm so sorry it took until I nearly lost you to realise that." Dan wiped his eyes.

"I have tried to hate you. I thought maybe it would make me feel better. I cant do it though. I love you more than anything Dan and thats even worse. You wouldnt understand." Phil sighed. "And everythings just terrible. I cant go out alone, I cant do things for myself anymore. I cant stay in a room alone without freaking out that he will come back. I cant walk up stairs without getting worn out. I have lost everything that made me me. I can't even make videos anymore because, not only do I look like shit but every time I go on the internet hes there. Hes going to find me." Phil cried.

"He is not going to find you. I wont let him. And I will do everything I can to help you Phil. To get things back to the way they were. I promise."

A/N the next chapter will be better I promise (haha see what I did there) but yeah