Home.

"Phil, I'm happy to tell you, as far as we can see, the medicine is working well. You're showing singns of complete recovery! Do you have any questions?" The doctor asked him.

"Does this mean I can go home?" he asked.

"Sure! You can leave today if you like?" The doctor smiled.

"Great!"

****

"Hey Phil, are you ready to go home?" Dan asked.

Phil rubbed his arms. Since they took him off the pain relief, they had been sore and itchy.

"Yeah! Well... I'm a bit nervous... is it safe? I mean... what if something happens?" Phil asked.

"It's fine! I changed the locks." Dan smiled. "I also got your laptop and phone back for you,"

"Dan you're amazing. Thank you."

The couple headed home together.

****

As Phil reached for the door, all he could see was Dan with PJ. He took a deep breath and opened the door.

The apartment was tidier than he expected.

"We should order pizza." Phil suggested.

"Um, okay, but didnt the doctor say something about eating certain food and stuff?" Dan asked.

"Yeah but I can have a pizza! Come on Dan, I have been through a lot. All I want is a pizza!" Phil replied.

"Okay! Fine," Dan laughed. "What do you want?"

"Whatever, we can share if you like?"

Dan called the pizza place and Phil sat down on the sofa. Walking took more effort than he remembered.

"It will be here in about half an hour, do you want a drink?" Dan asked.

"Just a glass of juice please," Phil smiled.

Dan returned with two glasses of apple juice and turned on the TV.

"Should I get a duvet? We could stay up and watch films!" He said, placing the glasses on the coffee table.

"Good idea!" Phil answered.

Dan got the quilt and sat down next to Phil. "I wont get comfy yet because I wont want to get up to get the pizza if I do." Dan laughed.

"You know, you dont have to do everything, I'll do stuff too! Please dont feel like you have to care for me. I dont want to be a burden..." Phil half smiled at Dan.

"Dont be silly! I like looking after you! Anyway, the doctor said you should rest. We're going back to work on Sunday and you shouldnt be really, I dont want to put too much stress on you." Dan smiled.

"Thanks Dan."

****

Phil fell asleep first at about 2am. Dan reached for the pizza but couldnt quite get it without moving Phil. He sighed and turned off the tv and slowly he fell asleep.

A/N ah sorry, any chapters I update during my exams will be pretty boring sorry! but yeah, quick update for you ^_^