Part 19

"Kartik 15 din hogye Mujhe ghr bitha rkha hai tumne.... Ab to main theek se chal bhi skti Hun to aaj to main college jaungi" I said as we woke up from a peaceful sleep and laid side by side, my head on his chest, his arm wrapped around me, his face in my hair kissing them over and over. "But Naira doctor ne one month rest bola hai na" "Prr Kartik one month rest means Mujhe abhi dance nhi krna prr main chal fir to skti Hun na, mujhe nhi pta aaj main college jaungi mtlb jaungi" He thought for a while. "Acha ok tum college aa skti ho aaj prr ek shrt pe.." His tone started getting mischievous. "Aur vo kya hai jnaab" I titled my head, placing my chin on his chest now and looking up at his face. "Aur vo ye hai k.." He whispered huskily, caressing my cheek with his knuckles, pulling me closer, making me shiver, making me go weak and making me forget everything else. "Aur vo...." I managed to let the words trail out of my mouth, but I was just lost in his eyes, I was already captivated in them, my skin rippled under his touch as he flipped me, coming over. My heart skipped a beat, my eyes shut tight as I breathed in an irregular pattern. "Kartik..." It was a moan that escaped my lips. Those charming eyes manifested love, always ready to drown me into the ocean of love, deep down into an exquisite world where it was just the two of us. And then suddenly I felt a wetness over my lips and I stopped thinking, letting go the things with their flow.
_____________________

"Kartik... Ye kya krr rhe ho.. I can walk...plus ye college hai you can't pick me up here.... Acha nhi lgega.." I stopped him as he opened the car door and leaned forward to pick me up. He had got habitual to this now. He would make me walk less for I will exert myself but as the doctor said he would make me exercise for long. "Oops.. bhul gya tha.. but usmein problem kya hai, you are my wife na to tumhe to utha hi skta Hun" "Ji nhi, I am your wife but not here, here I am your student here sir. And hmne Bola tha na k college mein only student teacher. Vaise bhi now I can walk properly. 15 days mein to Mujhe dance krna bhi start krna hai and you already make me exercise a lot to walking se thoda exercise hojayega na.." "Acha theek hai... Prr haath to do atleast I can help you get off" He made an annoyed face and forwarded his mind. I rolled my eyes smiling at him as I gave in my hand walked slowly to the classroom, him holding my hand all the time. Being adamant he was, I couldn't stop him from doing this. I sat in my class and he walked out to the staffroom. I looked around, I could see a few girls making annoyed faces seeing me, lol itne din main Nhi thi to inko mere Kartik ko dekhne Ka mauka mil gya.. ab main aagyi to dekho kitni mirchi lgg rhi hai inko. I fake smiled at then, talked to Kunal and Tanvi, she was a really sweet friend of mine. Yeah, I know she too used to hit on Kartik but from the time she had come to know he was my husband, she had started calling him jiju, ofc not in college but otherwise while kunal had also become my good friend now and now these two teased me in our free lectures, making me blush like anything. After almost 15 days I was back to college and it felt good. Kartik continued his gestural conversations with me throughout his lecture and ofc would again and again come to check if I was fine.
"Kartik ye kya krr rhe ho.." I asked as he picked me up in arms as we reached our building. "College mein nhi utha skta, but yhaan to utha skta Hun na, yhaan to sirf biwi ho tum meri, aur fr college mein itna thkk gyi hogi to abhi tum bas araam krogi" He strictly told me walking to the lift. I wrapped my arms around his shoulder and smiled at him. From the little things to the big ones, he cared for me like anything.
______________________

Fingers crossed we sat as the doctor asked us to wait for him in his cabin as we went for my final reports. He had held my hand, his eyes gave me assurance and we rather waited for the doctor with nervous yet smiling faces.
"Doctor, reports kaise Hain...naira ab dance krr skti hai na. Hmne Aapke saare rules follow kiye, proper rest Kiya, exercise Kiya sb Kiya" Kartik bombarded his questions as the doctor entered inside his cabin. "Calm down Mr. Goenka.... Main btata Hun Aapko... Aap baithiye pehle" The doctor asked him to sit.
"Congrats Mrs. Goenka, aap ab bilkul theek Hain, you can dance properly, abhi thoda keep it normal and slow then slowly u can presume as fast as you want, but the surgery was successful and aap bilkul theek hain" The doctor told us and my happiness knew no bounds. "Kartik.." I held his hand as I smiled with him. Finally after a wait of almost 2 and a half years I could finally resume what I loved the most, dance. "Kartik" I hugged him tight as we came out of the hospital standing in the parking area of the hospital. "I can't believe you can dance again naira.. finally.. I can see you dance again" He had tears in his eyes, My eyes moist out of happiness and we stayed in each others' arms enjoying the moment.
"Acha chlo I have a surprise for you" He pulled me out of the hug. "Surprise.. kya" I asked getting excited. "Arre Bola na surprise hai." "Haan to main vhi to puch rhi hun na k surprise kya hai" "Naira surprise hai aur surprise surprise nhi rehta agr pehle hi bta diya jaye to" "Prr tum Mujhe to bta hi skte ho na.. Tumne bola tha sb btaoge mujhe" "Argh..tum.. ek minute" He took out a blindfold from the car and though I protested he put it around my eyes and made me sit inside the car. "Ab tum Chup rhogi bilkul aur agr ye blindfold kholne ki koshish ki to...... To... Haan tumhare haath bhi bhaandh dunga main.." "Zyada nhi uchal rhe tum mendak... bhulo mt main sherni hun" "Arre baapre..main to drr gya..." I heard him chuckle and drive to an unknown place.
Once we reached he got me out of the car and then removed my blindfold. I was confused then I read. "Kartik ye..." I was shocked..

To Be Continued....
______________________________________
Hope you like it!! Please give your reviews in the comment box and I have planned to end this story soon as there isn't much left to show. So before that if you have any ideas or wish to read something on this particular track do tell me...I ll surely try to include a part or two extra for your wish.

Also keep loving Kaira/ yrkkh/ shivin.