Part 7

"Ms. Naira, You were extremely poor in your test. Henceforth, I have decided to give you a remedial class for it in my free lecture in the library" He says while distributing everyone the test papers and I look at him shocked. "What the hell? What is he upto. I.. I did my test well and here he is failing me. This guy, just because he wants to spend his free lecture with me so he failed me in the test. "Oh Mr. Goenka, then I m Mrs. Goenka too. I won't let you succeed this easily, You failed me in the test na" I glared at him. He looked scared for a moment and then smirked, distributing rest of the test papers. The whole lecture I was annoyed at him, or I must say pretending to be annoyed at him. He tried talking to me in between when he gave the class some work but I remained adamant. "Miss Naira, In the library in 5 minutes." He said before leaving the class. I rolled my eyes packing my bag. "Wow Naira, extra class with KG, Hayeee...😍 you are soo lucky... Aaj to vaise bhi KG itna hot lgg rha tha... Aur aaj tumhari extra class.. you know jalan ho rhi hai tumse... Kaash main hoti tumhari jgh" Tanvi squealed in a dreamy voice making a frown to appear on my face. Was she checking out my man... Trust me i would have punched her in her face if it was not for college we had to keep this thing a secret. I frowned at her and walked out of the class caring little about anything. It's been 5 minutes since I am in the library but he hasn't come yet. Maybe got stuck in some work so I started looking over the book shelves for some books for my project. Oh yes I found one book but as soon as I place my hand over it the book didn't come out. Or I must say I felt like someone pulling it from the other side. Without giving much thoughts I let it go and went to search some other book but the same thing happened again.. infact twice and thrice making me completely annoyed because when I looked on the other side of the shelf I found noone. "Huh" I bring a table placing it infront of the book shelves. Climbing over it I looked for the other copy of my books but but but... My foot slipped.. "Ahh.." I let out a shout shutting my eyes tight in a reflex of an action expecting myself to fall on the floor with a thud.. but as always I proved to be wrong in this case. I opened my eyes to find myself in his arms. He held me in the right time. "Smbhal k sherni" He said putting me down. "Ahn... Sherni ko kya zroorat hai sambhalne ki. Uska mendak hai na hmesha usse smbhaalne k liye" I say looking into his eyes and his eyes moisten immediately. I am sorry I broke your trust, I am sorry I wasn't there when you needed me the most. I am sorry I wasn't there to hold you when you fell off. I am sorry I failed to your expectations." He says not looking into my eyes. I could see the tears. I felt soo bad, just so bad. It was because of me. I realized I had touched the wrong chords. "Kartik, please... We promised we wont remember the past. We promised we won't let it affect our present. If you, if you will fall weak, how will I.." My voice choked with each word I said. He nodded his head wiping off my tears. I composed myself realising the surroundings.

"Btw, Miss Naira, Hope you are ready for your extra class on marriage...Ops! Management" He spoke lightening up the atmosphere and I remembered he deliberately failed me in the test. "Yes sir, Of course... Let's study management. I was just collecting some books but seemed like someone was pulling them before the other side." I say glaring at him. "Ummm... Vo.." He stuttered and I suppressed my laughter. "Miss Naira kindly do not waste time. We have a lot of work to complete. You are just too weak at a few subjects." He said moving to a corner taking a seat on the table. I sat beside him shuffling the pages of my books while he stared at me. I shake his hand. "Sir" He holds it. "Dekhne do.. jee bhr k dekhne do.. Achi lgg rhi ho tum" He say looking into my eyes. Harder I tried not to blush, the more I did. "Kartik, college hai ye. Soo for this you failed me in the test." I say suppressing my smile. "Tch... Krna to bhut Kuch tha. Prr ab bss mn krr rha hai tum aise hi baithi rho aur main, main tumhe aise hi dekhta rhun" He says looking into my eyes and I blush lowering them, going down to the trail of memories a few years back on our first night when the same dailogues slipped from his mouth. All that flashed as a fresh set of memories to the view of my eyes and I couldn't stop myself from getting nostalgic. At this moment I was feeling exactly the same as I felt on our first night. I know the place is wrong still those memories made me feel the same again. That same nervousness, that same anxiety, that same shyness under his gaze. My nervousness shooted up remembering all those close moments that happened between us in a short span of time. Suddenly I felt him squeezing my hand bringing me out from the memory lane. "Kya Soch rhi ho sherni" He asked still looking at me. Was he observing all my reactions.. "Voo.. main to Kuch nhi bss aise hi... Pdhai kren.." I asked changing the topic, trying hard not to blush at my thoughts a few moments before. "Are you sure you were thinking nothing because the blush on your cheeks and your expressions a few minutes before narrated an exactly opposite story." He says it. "Kartik, kya Kuch bhi. Dekho the lecture is about to get over and you did not do anything" I say in a go... "So what do you want me to do" He asked in a sexy voice and I open my mouth in shock. "Kartik, SIR.. I was saying plz teach me... MANAGEMENT.. Vaise bhi I need to get home and complain my HUSBAND of a professor failing me deliberately in a test so that he could give me an EXTRA class." I say stressing on a certain words. He looked at me with a certain look of shock when the bell rings. "What the, you wasted my 4 more minutes of taading you issi chkr mein... It could have been 40 if u wouldn't have interrupted but alas only 36 minutes. Inse to Mera 36 second bhi muskil se kaam chlega tumahre Bina" he complains to me and I laugh at his calculation. "Kartik... You are impossible I m going to my class now and dare you fail me in some other test. You see what I do" Saying this I walked out for my next class ofcourse carrying a huge smile on my face.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hola peeps..! How are you all..?
Well, Just a light update I gave... The next one will try to make it more inclined to the intense side.
Hope you all like it. Do give your  reviews.

Keep Loving yrkkh / kaira / shivin