Part 16

"Throw it naira, I m sorry..." I said to my heart but to my astonishing surprise she touched it to her lips and began gulping it down. I was shocked.

"What he hell are you doing Naira..?" I shouted out loud and tried to snatch the bottle from her. "Naira stop it... Ye zeher hai....tum kyun pii rhi ho." My shouts continued as she denied to oblige. I had to forcefully pull the bottle off her hand and throw to away and when I finished doing  the tasl I  realised I was  already late. She was high  "Ye kya kiya tumne.. mujhe aur peena tha.... Kyun fainka tumne.." She shouted... "Kyun peena tha tumhe.. pagal ho kya.. Tumhe pta hai na ye zeher hai.." I shouted holding her shoulders firmly yet gently to make her understand this. "Zeher thodi hai ye.. zeher hota to tum thodi peete ye.. bhaane mt bnao mendak mere saamne abhi... Tum na.. htto yhaan se... Aur hai kya... Mujhe btao...main abhi saari khtm krr deti Hun.. ek Baar mein hi saara zeher khllas" She said laughing and started messing up with the cupboard. Tears threatened to fall off my eyes but before they knew it was her I had to prioritize first, not my tears, not the terrible, awful feelings I had been feeling then. "Ek bhi nhi hai....hogi ek to aur..." She stated in an annoyed tone. The drink was slowly showing its effect. Wiping my tears I looked onto her. "Naira what's wrong with you... Meri Baat suno naa." She looked into my eyes for a moment. "Kyun sunu main tumhari baat" Her tone was calm yet reflected by a punch of anger.  "Mujhe ni sun ni tumhari koi bhi baat.. tum Meri koi bhi baat nhi sunte..Mai kyun sunu...jao yhaan se abhi.." What had I to say now! I knew I  committed a blunder once again. And then suddenly she started crying loudly. "Naira kya hua tum roo kyun rhi ho... Dekho I am sorry..mujhse galti hogyi" I wrapped my arms around  her engulfing her in a hug. "Nhi Kartik.. mujhe pta chal gya saari glti Meri hi hai, main bhut buri Hun, main tumhe bilkul Khush nhi rkh paarhi...isiliye tumhe drink krna pdaa naa Kartik.... I m sorry.... Main bhut buri Hun naa.." I looked at her, Why the hell did I drink? How could I do this when I promised her I won't.  "Naira.." I placed my hand on her cheek lovingly. Her tears pricked my heart. I wiped them off. "Nhi Kartik, main bhut buri Hun naa... Ye sb Meri glti Hai.." She said in between her cries. I looked at her teary face, she looked into my eyes, that innocence I saw in them just did something to me and I pulled her in bone crushing hug again. The sweet scent of her gave me peace, the warmth of her arms took away all my pain, tears rolled down my cheeks, She had made my shirt wet  as well.

"I love you Naira... I won't do this again..." I whispered to her, more to myself. Breaking the hug I smiled at her, my hands slipped down to her waist. But instead of a smiling face in return I got a grumpy one. I raised my eyebrows asking her the reason. "Mendak, hug kyun break Kiya... Kitna to Acha lgg rha tha..." She just said that soo cutely that I laughed and pulled her back into a hug. "to usmein kya Hai Meri sherni, main to tumahra hi Hun naa, dubara kbhi bhi hug krr lo mujhe.." "Ahn.. abhi mujhe sirf hug nhi krna tumhe... Mujhe to tumhare Saath...." She stopped and started blushing furiously looking to the other side. A confused me laughed at her antics. "Tumhe mere Saath kya..." I suppressed my laughter. "Vo... Mujhe shrm aarhi Hai tumhe Bolte hue..." Aww this was soo adorable. "Aye Hayee. Meri pyaari si cute sii biwi shrmaa rhi Hai.." She blushed even more tilting her head to opposite direction. She had the drink, she was intoxicated under its effect but the actual reality was that I was feeling more intoxicated under the effect of her. And once again, Kartik Goenka was falling in love with this cute side of his wife. "Arrey bolo naa Naira... Ab mujhse kya shrmana.." I teased her again. She stumbled a bit as she turned to go but as always I was there to hold her. "Vo Kartik...mujhe naa tumse dubara Shaadi krrni Hai..." She said and hid her face between the palms. I looked at her with a bit of a shock and then I laughed. Wow Kartik a girl who is your wife is proposing  you for marriage. "Kya hua.. tum mujhpe hss rhe ho.." Her lips started to twist in a sad smile but I immediately caressed them into a happy with my fingers. "Arrey meri jaan, bss itni si baat, main to tumhare saath dobaara Shaadi krne k liye bhi forever ready Hun... Aur Shaadi hi kyun, Shaadi k baad honeymoon bhi dubaraa Hoga.. wow😍 and fr bche.. Haina.." I pulled her closer. She shyed hiding her face in my chest. "Arre meri biwi, itna kyun shrma rhi ho." I had just said this when she came out my hold, lifted her toes up and placed a kiss on my cheek. I touched it smiling and then looked at her. She was looking at me with a different glint in her eyes. "Kartik..." She whispered my name. Her finger reached my chin, it slowly reached my neck, then down my arm and then she moved closer to me, enough close to leave NO GAP between us. "Naira .." I tilted my head backwards, she wasn't in her senses. "Naira...ye tum kya krr rhi ho.." I was a bit surprised. "Tumhe nhi pta Main kya krr rhi Hun... Romance..." She whispered in a husky tone, leaning over me. "Naira...tum hosh mein nhi ho...abhi chlke soo jaate Hain.. aur iss room ki halt bhi to Dekho.. Chalo... Dusre flat pe hi chlen..Vhaan jaake romance krenge..." Her eyes lightening up and I laughed. "Chalo abhi.." "Nhi chlna nhi hai...tum utha k leke jao.. mere peir dukh rhe Hain.." She complained and  I did what I loved doing the most. I picked my sherni up in my arms, she wrapped her hands around me kissing my cheek. Walking to the flat I wondered what the situation would have been if she was sober at the time. Definitely angry, a lot angry and now being intoxicated she was acting totally opposite. He knew he had to face the consequences in the morning but right now he had to make sure to tuck her in the bed and make her sleep. She insisted to get down as we reached our room. Instead I got her down on the bed making her lay there. An angry face she made and pulled me over her. Making sure I don't put my wieght over her I laid beside her holding her close to my chest. "What happened... Don't you want to sleep.." I asked when she leaned over, rested her arm on my chest, placing her chin over it. "Nothing " She murmured, she looked a bit serious now and before I could say something I already felt my t-shirt getting wet by her tears. She had rested her head on my chest, looking to the other direction as me. A year poured down mine. No words were exchanged, I smiply hugged her tight until the night made us drift into sleep.

The next morning she woke up holding her head, I made her drink lemon water until she registered the happenings of the previous night. There was an awkward silence between us, I knew she was angry at me. I actually didn't knew what to say,  either did she maybe. We just got ready and went to college to face the storm coming ahead.

Precap~ "We are married, not today but from years back, he is my husband so I will spend time with him where and when I want."

Hope you liked it. Drop your comments below. Sorry for the late update.

Keep watching yrkkh/kaira.