Part 18

"Naira.. theek ho na...tumhe drr to nhi lgg rha na" He asked me for the 40th time in 5 minutes as we were driving to the hospital for my operation. It was just a small procedure and then I would be able to dance like before. I couldn't be more happy and excited and in that excitement I had almost forgotten the thought of injections and operation which I was always afraid of. But Kartik, ufff. "Kartik, kitni baar puchoge mujhse, maine tumhe khaa na Mujhe drr nhi lgg rha.. main sherni hun tumhari.. ab jbrdsti drr lgaa lun kya" "Arre mera mtlb tumhe vo aise drr lgta hai na to main bss confirm krr rha tha taaki main tumhe keh skun na k sherni hoke bhi drr lgg rha hai. Vo.." "Haan Haan bas... Ye vo vo bnd krro.. Mujhe pta hai mujhse zyada tumhe drr lgg rha hai.. isliye Baar Baar naira drr to nhi lgg rha... Naira naira.." "Arre mujhe....Mujhe kyun drr lgega..main thodi drrta Hun.." "Haan Haan sb pta hai.. tum drrte thodi ho... Tum to drr k maare behosh.." I blurted out and we looked into each other's eyes remembering the old incident when he fainted before my surgery even started and the doctors had to rush him on the stretcher instead. A smile followed by a heartfelt laughter spread on our lips remembering how crazily we acted. "Theek ai theek ai... Hojata kbhi kbhi ab aise mzaak udaogi kya mera.." I went all aww on the cute sa face that he made and pulled his cheek. "Oye.. ye kya" He complained in a cute, childish tone that made me laugh even more. "Bhut cute lgg rhe the to pyaar aagya bss" The words had just come out of my mouth and janab started blushing like anything. Uff his smile, his blush, his red cheeks. I tilted my head to his side and immediately kissed his cheek. "Haye..." he made a shocked face looking at me but I moved it asking him to look ahead. "Aage dekho aur chup chaap drive krro..." Instead he parked the car. "Acha ji, pehle to itni khoobsurat dikho, fr uprse aise harqtein krro, fr except krro k ye bnda aage dekhe.. insaan Hun yrr, kaise control Hoga mujhse." He said leaning to my side and kissed my cheek. Now it was my turn to blush.. at his words, at his actions, at his antics. "Chlo...late hojayenge" I told him still blushing. "Khaan jaana hai madam... Phunch gye hm already" I looked up to see we had already reached the hospital. Good, I was able to distract his mind throughout the journey. I know he was afraid, I won't deny I was afraid too but that thought of dancing again and seeing him happy and finally out of guilt for something of which none of us were at fault somewhere overpowered that nervousness. As we walked through the hospital doors his grip on my hand and my waist tightened, Nervousness clearly visible on his face. The doctor asked me to change. Kartik helped me tie the knot of the dress and pulled me in a back hug. "Kartik... Tumhe pta hai pehle naa mujhe bhi drr lgg rha tha lekin fr socha... Tum jb mujhe dance krte hue dekhoge yaa mere Saath dance krroge  tumhe kitni khushi hogi na...bas tumhare chehre ki vo smile k baare mein soch k hi na mera saara drr chla jaata hai..." I came out for the hug. I placed my hands on the either side of his face and kissed his forehead. "Jb mujhe bilkul drr nhi lgg rha to tumhe bhi kyun drr lgna chaiye, tumhari sherni bhut strong hai aur vaise bhi ye to chota sa hi procedure hai na... Uske baad main dance krr paungi, vaapis academy jaa paungi aur tumhare Saath jee bhr k dance krr paungi, aur vaise bhi fr tumhe mujhe uthana bhi nhi pdega" I tried lightening up his mood. "Uthaunga to fr bhi main tumhe" He said and lifted me up in his arms. I laughed. "Kartik ye hospital hai utaaro neeche..." "Oh Haan, bhul gya tha" He said bitting his tongue and placed me down. "Pagal" I slightly hit his forehead and we laughed until the nurse came to us for the operation.
All the time he was holding my hand, I had asked him not to join inside but he being adamant didn't listen and here was sitting beside me just staring at me as I fell unconscious under the effect of sedatives. He was being soo strong for me when I knew he couldn't even tolerate injections near him. The surgery was successful and when I opened my eyes I was greeted with a wide smile on his face. His eyes were moist, they had soo much love and concern for me that even my eyes couldn't stop themselves from shedding tears of joy. This wasn't a small thing. The doctor came inside congratulating us and told that I just needed a months' rest and exercises and then I could dance. "Thank you so much doctor" He stood and hugged the doctor. Even the doctor laughed and left us both alone. He made me sit and I pulled him into a hug. "I love you soo much mendak" I whispered in his ear and kissed his cheek.
"Acha main abhi tumhare discharge ki kuch formalities puri krta hun tb tk tum ye phone lo aur papa se baat krro.. kitni baar call aachuka unka apni princess k baare mein puchne k liye" I smiled and called papa as he went out to complete the formalities. Papa and the whole family was soo happy hearing the success of the surgery. Now that things were alright with both of us I really wished to reconcile him with ma. She had already lost a son and now atleast I didn't want to become the reason of her loosing the other one. We will surely work on mending our other relationships as well but TOGETHER.
"Chliye madam, ghr jaane Ka waqt hogya aapka" He came inside the room. I smiled until a nurse came inside with a wheelchair. "Wheelchair" I didn't like it. "Haan ma'am vo abhi abhi aapka operation hua hai to aap 2-3 tk itna chal nhi skti, abhi your feet needs rest" The nurse told but before I could say something. "Iski koi zroorat nhi hai.. aap ye jayiye... Main naira ko le aunga" He told the nurse and she went back. "Kartik prr" He cut me in between. "Mere hote hue tum iss wheelchair pe kyun baithogi" Saying, he picked me up in his arms. "Kartik prr aise ye hospital hai" "To tum bhi Meri biwi ho" He said and took me out to car making me sit comfortably, then helping me with the seatbelt. Driving as slow as he could, it was a long journey to our home and once we reached he again picked me up until I was carefully placed on the bed. He was as caring as he could be. He cooked for me, made me eat with his hands and while sleeping to it was soo hard to convince him to sleep with me on the bed as he was afraid if he had hit my leg in his sleep. He didn't let me work. It was already weekend and we had taken 2-3 days off as well.
"Kartik mujhe bhi to college jaana hai.. mai ghr pe rehke kya krrungi akele" "Nhi naira...u need rest aur tum hi Mujhe jbrdsti bhej rhi ho...main tumhe keh rha Hun na k main bhi tumhare saath Ruk jaata Hun" "Nhi tum jao...Tumne already itni chutti le li....mere pass to tum ho ghrpe pdhane k liye lekin baaki students Ka bhi to loss horha hai.. main to keh rhi Mujhe bhi Saath le jao.." "Nhi tumhe abhi rest ki zroorat hai.." "prr Kartik... Acha theek hai....prr tum college jaana class lgana, class se seedha staffroom, fr class aur fr ghr.. smjhe..  zyada idhr udhr mt ghumna college mein" I told him. "Hain... Main class hi lgaunga lekin tum Mujhe ye sb kyun keh rhi ho" He asked confused. "Nhi Kuch Nhi Maine keh Diya na bss...aaj main nhi Hun to vo sb ldkiyan aise hi tumse faaltu mein baat krne k bhaane dhundegi aur tumhe hot hot bhi bolengi... Chudail Khin ki... Kyun mere mendak k peeche pdi rehti hain pta nhi" I cursed them getting jealous while he laughed. "Haww.. tum hss rhe ho... Haan Haan lelo Mzee tum bhi...tumhe to Acha lgta Hoga na itna bhav jo milta hai...huh" I was annoyed. "Arre Meri sherni, main to bss isliye hss rha tha kyunki tum ye jealous hote hue aur bhi cute lgti ho.. aur vaise bhi Tumne college mein itni dehshat faila rkhi hai na koi aur ldki mere Aas paas khde hone se bhi drrti hai" "Haan Haan theek ai...ab jao....I don't like late comers.." I repeated his statement as he kissed me goodbye.
____________________________________

Hi guys, Happy New Year to all. Hope you like the update. Ignore the errors, I really didn't check it. Wrote it in the morning itself. Do give your reviews.

Also I updated Pyar to Hona hi tha in my other account. Do read it as well.

Keep loving yrrkh/ Kaira / shivin.