Part 17

"Look who's here... The great Mrs. Naira..?? Umm.... Where is your husband Naira.." One of my batch match I guess came and stood infront of me. What the hell was that! I was in a state of confusion but already being in a bad mood I was, I simply chose to ignore. However, walking through the corridors I felt indifferent behaviour towards me. I wasn't an ordinary student that daily passed through this place but I guess I was their topic of talk. I felt the students whispering about me, talking of me and laughing looking at their phones. But I ignored all the gazes and walked to my class when suddenly another one jumped Infront of me blocking my way. "Oh wow. Look who's here!! The great  Mrs. Naira. Welcome Mrs. Naira. Aree KG sir nhi aye aaj aapke saath. Kya hua... Aapke husband k baad KG sir ne bhi chorh diya kya apko...arre arre.." Another guy comes before me and I was surrounded by the whole class. "Ye sahi hai naira.. itne hot professor Jo k college Ka trusty hai usse fsaa lo aur fr Mzee hi mze Hain... Kaisi krrti ho tum naira." Another girl asks me making me feel just terrible. How dare they question. "It's simple re... Kartik sir k pool mein... I mean wow... Ek student teacher ki love story.... Vaise naira... Kartik sir nhi Aaye.. Aree sir... Aayiye... Hm aap hi ko Yaad krrhe the.." What the hell were they saying.. pool... I turn around to see Kartik entering the class with an equally confused face. "Maanna pdega sir... Kya item ko ptaya hai Aapne.. apni class mein ye kyun ni sikha dete aap.." Shit.. a boy dared to say this and I could see his red eyes, his fists clenched and he shouted holding his collar.. "How dare you..?" "Arre sir... Hmne kya Kiya hai.. lgta hai aapko pta nhi hai.." The student was smirking as he showed us the video that blackmailer made during Tanvi's case. We looked at each other with shock. "Mrs. Bichari naira... Bhut bnn rhi thi Freshers party vaale din... Now what..  you having an extra marital affair with our professor"  "Just shut up!!" Before I could say something Kartik already barged in. I held his hand because that anger was clearly visible on his face. "Oh please sir, you stay out of our way, you have no right to accuse us when you yourself are in a relationship with a student?" The girl snapped back and my anger rose to heights. How dare they accused Kartik!! I looked into his eyes, holding his hand firm, we did a small eye conversation, it was the time to tell them all he said, I agreed, our love being questioned was the last thing I would wish to hear. "How exactly is it wrong to fall in love with a person who is your student. And since you guys have bought this up now, I wont like you guys throwing filth at our relationship. Though it's none of your business still I want to tell you all that Kartik is my husband. We are married, not today but years back, he is my husband so I will spend time with him where and when I want. You know you guys could have asked me directly instead of spreading this in the whole college. Now if you please excuse us with your drama it's time for the class." I shout, I had to, this was enough now. I turned around again to look at the shocked faces of people around me. "Dare anyone say anything about my naira now, remember you try to harm her, I am there standing for her." He warned them. "Now kindly be seated at your places, we need to study, exams are approaching." I smirk and gave an assuring smile to kartik's horrified face.." Such a sherni you are..." He whispered in my ear. "I know I am, only yours" I smiled and walked off to my desk.

We took a half day off and went home early. I didn't anticipate this coming. It was a heavy day. First we had a no-conversation-fight in the morning and then all the blunder that occurred in college. I was working in the kitchen when he came from back pulling me into a back hug. "You know what naira, I was thinking.."  I just got out of his hold. "Kya hua sherni, mujhse Yun duur kyun jaa rhi ho... Kyun Meri jaan mujhe tadpa rhi ho" His flirtatious tone was making me go weak on my knees. That husky voice in my ear made me shiver. My hands held the kitchen slab as he again wrapped his arms around me waist. "Kya hua meri janeman.. Apne iss mendak ki shayri ki taarif to krr do.." His knuckles caressed my cheek. "Kartik.. Aaj college mein jo bhi hua vo subah jo hua usse alg hai... Main abhi bhi tumse... tumse abhi bhi naaraz Hun.." I closed my eyes, he left me and came before me. "What..?" I raise my eyebrows. "Nothing...tum apna continue rkho.. actually tum to gusse mein bhi bhut cute lgti ho Jaan.. to tum continue rkho Apna.. aur  main continue rkhta hun Apna kaam tumhe dekhne Ka.." He says with a big grin on my face. This guy never fails to make me blush even at such serious situations. "Haye... Ab ye to mt krro... Iss aashiq Ka kya Hoga.." "Kartik.." I smile at his antics.  "Aye haye... Hssi...hssi to fssi... Acha suno.. I m sorry naa I promise aage se kbhi aisa nhi krrunga.." He says holding my hand, looking sincerely into my eyes, I pull him into a hug.

"I love you Kartik..." I got on my toes and pecked his lips. "I love you too Naira.. I love you..  I just love soo much.." Those magical words from his mouth came out as the world's sweetest melody and adding to it he pecked my lips yet again with a smile on his face, more of a laughter. I smiled with him, he brushed his nose with mine, I laughed and he twirled me up in the air. "I love you.." He whispered again, these words was never enough for us. Those love filled eyes looked into mine and there was my world. My companion, my best friend, my partner, my lover, my husband, my life. I felt like getting rid of all that I was holding onto myself from soo long. We were now actually ready to start us a new life, obliviating the memories of the past that taught us lessons for life.

"Hmm... So I was wondering that now when everyone in the college knows about us I can scrap those girls' faces who drooled over you.." The thought suddenly ran into my mind. "Oh so my sherni is jeko" "Of course I am, I don't like some random people drooling over what's mine. Solely mine." I held his collar and pulled him closer. "Baapre main to drr gya... Prr Haan... main hmesha tumhara Hun aur tum hmesha Meri.. " He caressed my cheek with his knuckles pulling me over him. "Vaise, I had another brilliant thought as well." "Kya" I asked him. "I was thinking how would it be if we shift to a house, we will have our own pool to romance with no chances of getting caught, and ofc a garden so that I can make you exercise in a romantic way.. u know.." He said with that spark in his eyes. "One second, what's exercise in a romantic way.." I laugh at his ideas. "Vo to main tumhe seedha krke hi dikhaunga." He said pulling me down to the sofa we were sitting on and came over me.  "Kartik.." I blushed profously.. "I love you sherni.." He whispered huskily in my ear placing a small peck and the next thing I anticipated was his kisses all over my face.

Hope you enjoyed reading it. Sorry, nothing comes into my mind, didn't knew what to write. But Yaya, for the first time I guess I won't be saying for late update 😂 This was very very quick!! I had already written it long back😂 Ohk! Drop your comments.

Keep loving yrkkh/Kaira /shivin.