Part 1

" "I love you Naira" He wispered for the uncountable number of times in my ear. "I know you do sweetheart, I love you too" I simply said without a protest for I knew what state he was going through. Two days passed since we got back together clearing out all our misunderstandings, shouting at each other for tormenting our relationship, shouting at ourselves for letting this all happen. Two precious years, yes we had lost two precious years of our togetherness to our stupidity. And now once we are back together it kills me to see him absent from the view of my eyes even for a minute. I know we have sorted out everything. I know we have realised our mistakes, yet the fear of loosing him had stuck inside my head now. I know we have promised once again that we won't let anyone infact ourselves interfere in our relationship yet the thought of loosing him everytime kills me from inside.
The scars are deep. They would take time to heal. We wanted some time alone for US, for our relationship so we decided to stay back in Mumbai itself. Plus I feel I could continue my studies here. Well, all wasn't well  between me and Ma. She was still annoyed at me. But Papa said we need to stay back and he would handle her well. Papa's always been so much of a support to us.
"What are you thinking Jaan?" He came to sit behind me by the window wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me slowly to himself. "Nothing " I simply said submitting myself more into his arms, holding his hands firmly as to never let him go. We just sat there letting our hearts make the conversations. I didn't realise when my eyes welled up making a few tear drops fall over his hands. The moment he felt it, he immediately tilted my chin to face him. I could see the worry and the guilt on his face clearly. "Why are you crying Jaan? What happened? I m sorry. Did I hurt you?" He asked with so much love and sincerity in his eyes that I immediately took him in a long bone cruising hug, my tears wetting his shirt. "What happened Jaan?" He asked again caressing my hair. "I m afraid Kartik, I m afraid of loosing you. Promise me, promise me we won't do to us again. Promise me we won't do this to each other again. I love you Kartik, I love you. It's been soo difficult for me to live without you. I was dying each day. I m sorry kartik. I m sorry for making us suffer. " I wispered between my cries and he increased his grip over me. "Nothing can make us fall apart now Naira. I promise I would never act this stupid and I promise I won't let you ever do that. I promise we will be back again to the old kaira we were. Don't be afraid, I m always with you. I m sorry for doing this to you. I m sorry. We will always be together. Don't be afraid." He stated assuring me as well as himself. Though he hadn't mention it but I know he was scared too. For all the mistakes we have done, precisely the crimes we have commited, he was afraid too. I could see that in his eyes when every other minute he wispers me an I Love You. Though we are back together yet things are no more the same. We aren't the old Kartik and Naira any more. A lot has changed in these 2 years and it was going to take a long time being back to our usual selves, learning more from our mistakes.

"Naira, Kachori bnao na mere liye, Bhookh lgg rhi Hai bhut" He said as soon as I broke the long hug. "Kartik, but you already had kachoris for breakfast na and now you again want them for lunch. " I said showing a sense of fake anger. "So what? It's been 2 years I haven't had kachoris Naira, ab tum vaapis aagyi ho to tum roz mere liye bhut saari kachori bnaogi na" He said with a smiling face and I smiled back. "I m sorry for keeping you deprived of your kachoris for such long time. Come my kachogar, tumahre liye kachori bnaun main" I said walking up to the kitchen with him following me.
"Sherni, I love you " He said hoping on the kitchen shelf alongwith me. "I love you too Mendak" I said making the dough for kachoris when he brought his fingers over my face removing the strands of hair that fell over while I did my work. I was quite in a naughty mood as the next thing I did was taking a hand full of flour, walking closer to him making sure he is lost in my eyes and then slowly wispering a Thankuu to him caressing his cheek with my hand.
I got back when he realised something over his cheek. I was smiling cheekily ofcourse when he put his hand over his cheek turning his face into an O the next moment. He smiled for a moment, did nothing  and then suddenly smashed so much of flour over my face that I looked no less than a ghost. "Kartik" I shouted and taking some more flour I did the same. Yeah, now we looked the same. Ghosts. For 5 minutes and we chased each other with the flour and then he pulled me in his arms and smashed his cheek with mine doing the last bit of it. "Kartik" I tried to show fake anger. "You started it sherni, let me finish it off now" saying this once again he smashed his other cheek with mine. I closed my eyes immediately loosing myself in the moment, loosing myself in his arms. He caressed my face moving to my arm as he traced it with his finger. I turned my face to him. We looked no less than ghosts this way. Yet I stared into his eyes with love as he did to mine. His knuckles slowly moved to my face. I shied away moving my eyes to the other direction only to scream in shock. "Aaah.." I shouted to the top of my voice and Kartik immediately moved away from me, his eyes wide with shock and his face struck with confusion. "Kya hua" He formed his words. "Kya hua se tumhara kya mtlb hai, tumhe dikhayi nhi de rha." Saying this I turned him around to have a look at our Beautiful kitchen which had turned into a complete mess now. "Hain??" He looked at me shocked. And suddenly I burst into laughter seeing him. For a moment he looked at me and then did the same too. And here we both bursted into fits of laughter seeing the scenerio infront of us before we cleaned if together and then prepared lunch for ourselves. I laughed heartily after long yet.
Yes, we will do this again. We will make every effort we can to make our relationship even more stronger. We will work on this together.

Author Notes~

I feel it won't be easier for them to get back to being the same as they were 2 years back. A lot of things have changed. They themselves have a changed a lot.
So just gave a thought on how kaira would get back together after such a disaster. Will they ever be the old kaira they used to be again?

{Well, I always wanted the Mumbai track to be continued even after the Milan. But it happens to be that it's soo ending the show even before the Milan. Just writing about how life their life would be in Mumbai. Naira continues to go for college and Kartik continues to be her professor. Noone in the college still knows about them.)

Hope you all like it.

Drop a few words of your review.

Happy Reading!