Part 5

"What the? Who's it?" he shreiked and I immediately put my hand over his lips pinning him to the wall. "Mere alawa kismein itni himmat hai ye krne ki" I say in a super possessive tone and remove my hand from his mouth. "Ye kya badtmeezi hai Ms. Naira Goenka, aap shyd bhul rhi hain ye college hai aur main aapka professor hun aur aap meri student hain to students ka professors k saath aisi harqtein krna shobha nhi deta aur iske liye aapko punishment bhi mil skti hai" He said in a go in a completely irritated voice. "To punishment dijiye Sir. Vaise bhi next lecture mein abhi 15 minutes Hain aur main to Soch hi rhi thi k vo 15 minutes krun kya" I wispered playfully into his ear moving my fingers to the nape of his neck. "Don't worry about the 15 minutes Miss Naira... OR I must say Mrs. Naira Goenka. I may need much more than that for what punishment I m going to  give you next" He wispered suddenly flipping me, changing our positions such that I was trapped between him and the wall now. I gasped as he decreased the distance between us. His fingers slowly lingered over my arms. "Arre arre SIR, aap to mujhse gussa the na, aur ignore bhi krr rhe  the to ye kya krr rhe hain, chliye jaane mujhe dijiye ab" I said getting extremely closer to him. "Tch tch, You are mistaken Ms. Naira main to apni biwi se gussa hun and well looks like uska kaafi fayda ho rha hai mujhe, kyunki iss time meri itni hot si student meri bahon mein khdi hai, Hayee" He said caressing my face with his knuckles. "Chii chii chii, shrm nhi aati aapko sir, aapki biwi k hote hue aap kissi aur k saath ye sb." "Well, i can't help now. Tumne khud mujhe pull kiya hai yhaan pe, to bolo tumhe kya doubts hain, apne students k saare doubts clear krna mera frz hai." He said with a smirk, moving closer to my lips. I blushed profously and placed a small kiss on his cheek. "Aree ye kya krr diya aapne miss. Main ek professor hun aur Apne students se kuch nhi le skta to mujhe ab ye vaapis to krna hi pdega na". He smirked, his lips tracing my cheek. I closed my eyes giving myself in the moment. His fingers slowly traced my arms to my shoulders, to my collarbone, his hands slowly cupped my face, our lips just going touch when I hear some voices outside that room. "Oh no, I guess someone's coming" And I immediately pull him under a lecture stand kept in the corner. "Shh kartik, don't" I say keeping finger over his lips and looked to the other direction. But I was soon distracted by the wetness over my finger, I realized we were just soo close that my finger covered both our lips from the either side and he had kissed over it. "Kartik" I whispered under my breaths. "Naira" He wispered back and we for a moment forgot about everything. Our cheeks rubbed against each other creating jitters inside us. I could feel myself going numb. But we got startled hearing the tuck of the door. "Oh no, I have a class in 2 minutes Kartik, Bye I m rushing" I got up alongwith him to run out but I stopped midway, came back and placed a quick kiss over his cheek. "I love you" I tell him yet once again rushing to my class and maybe leaving a blushing him behind.
"Now will you explain for all the deeds you did in the classroom today kartik" I place both my hands over my waist questioning him once we are back home. "Romance with my biwi" He simply stated sipping his coffee. "Kartik, we could have been caught" I said "When you pulled me inside that empty room" He said casually taking one more sip. "Kartik" I make an annoying face trying to grab his attention over the serious topic I m discussing. "Kartik" I again say when I see no response from him. "Kartik" I again say and finally he kept his mug down, stared at me for a moment with his mischievous eyes and pulled me to sit in his lap. "Kartik" I again say. "Shh!!" He places his finger on my lips. "You are behaving like you didn't enjoy anything" He asked winking at me. "Why won't I like it Kartik? I myself" I spit out in a go and a blush creeps my cheeks as I look into his eyes. "Ayy haye, my wifey is blushing" He teases me and I blush harder covering my face with my hands. "Kartik" I say shyly and he holds me closer to himself, me still sitting on his lap. We sit the same way for sometime. "Kartik it's papa's call" I say him as I see his phone ringing. He puts the call on speaker. "Hi Papa, aap sb log kaise Hain" I ask him.. "Hm log sb ache hain, tum dono btao tum dono theek ho na, khush ho na" Papa asked us but before I could say something "Khush to hogi hi vo, mere bete ko mujhse cheen k, pehle mere ek bete ko to maar chuki ab mere dusre bete ko bhi mujhse chiin liya" We hear on the other side of the call. I guess ma just came and heard the conversation. I notice the anger on  his face but before he could say something I held his hand and nodded my head into a no. "Swarna bhagwaan Ka waasta agr kuch Acha nhi bol skti to Kuch Bura bhi mt bolo" He scolds her over the phone. I feel bad for her though. "We are perfectly fine Papa. Prr Haan hm log aapko bhut miss krte Hain" I said trying to change the topic. We talked with Papa for a few minutes and cut the call. "Naira, why didn't you" He asked me with anger. "No Kartik. Let Papa handle this. He will make her understand. She isn't well and I would never want you choosing between me or ma." I explain him and he looks at me lovingly taking me into a bone crushing hug. "I never knew when I got this lucky" He said holding my face. "Me too" I say.
"Naira, I wish we could ever get 2 years back and just somehow remove this bad time from our memories. I wish I could ever compensate for all the tears I gave to you" He said holding my hands to his lips. A tear escaped my eye. "I wish I could do the same. I wish I could somehow remove all the bad thoughts that have conquered my mind even now when are together. I wonder was our love this weak that we " I couldn't complete. "We wouldn't have come together if it were so Naira." "And I don't want you to think of the previous times any more. I know it's difficult for both for us still, let's just try, let's just try to forget those dark days of our life and write ahead a new journey of love, understanding and trust." He says sincerely looking into my eyes and I snuggle into his arms resting for sometime. "Come let's fall in love all over again" We wispered at the same time and drifted off for a small nap.

Precap- A romantic morning with some exercise fun

Note-
I don't know what got into me but I just couldn't hold writing the last lines I wrote. It's just that I feel it won't be easy for them to get back the way they were. Two years is a quite long time and I wish not to show them suddenly behaving normally. I do not wish to finish off that emotional touch so soon with the past.  I want them to slowly overcome it.
I know I couldn't write it perfectly still I tried. Your reviews and suggestions are always welcome to me. Thank you for soo much love.

Keep Loving Yrkkh/Kaira/Shivin