Part 4

It's getting hard for me to walk inside the gate of the college when I know where his eyes are stuck at. I cannot look back. For if I do that, I know I ll be lost in his eyes. It is equally difficult for me to stay away from him for as it is for him to stay away from me.

Walking to the classroom I stealed one last glance of him. He winked at me. I blushed lightly and entered inside taking a seat on the first bench. Of course could sense most of the eyes moving towards me. I could hear the whispers behind my back about me and Kartik. This was expected, especially after what happened a few days back in the chemistry lab. But neither I cared for anything nor did I feel like responding them back. Ignorance being the easiest way. Kunal and Tanvi seemed to be normal to me and they greeted me with a smile. "Kya baat hai naira, aaj thodi alg lgg rhi ho. I mean kaafi glow dikh rha hai tumhare chehre pe, vrna to hmesha dull dull rehti ho, gusse mein yaa dukhi dukhi" Tanvi asked me suddenly and only I knew how hard it was not to blush at that moment. What could I tell her? It's the colour of his love that makes my face glow. I got him back means I got the reason to be alive, lively once again. Well Naira, compose yourself and stop thinking much and yes... Stop blushing. "Nhi to Tanvi aisa Kuch nhi hai, main to normal hi Hun" I tell her and before she opens her mouth to say something  "Good Morning Class" my saviour is here. It's Professor Kartik Goenka who for the first looked soo enthusiastic and soo cheerful in his class. "God, this mans' going to be my death. Kitna hot hai ye" One of the girls to the side whispers slowly and I roll my eyes. How dare they look at him that way? My face automatically twitched to a bit of jealousy. Ohk, I know I shouldn't be jealous becoz he is mine, still, I m not liking this. I looked around to see most of the girls staring at my Kartik. Huh, ek ek ki aankhein phod dungi main. Aur Kartik, isse kya zroorat hai college mein itna hot bnke aane ki. Huh, ghr chlke btati hun main. Immediately a frown appeared on my face and when I looked at him he smirked at me trying to suppress his laughter as if he was only waiting for me to look back at him. Did he notice the jealous look on my face coz I m sure he's going to tease me later for that. I passed on an angry glare to him and he looked away still smiling. "So class, I want everyone of you to write Henri Fayol's 14 basic principles of business management which I taught you last week so that I can know how much you have learned till now." He said passing on the papers to the entire class. I started to write. My eyes pinned at my answer sheet. Its always hard to concentrate when you notice someone is continuously looking at you with that intensity and love in his eyes. There was complete silence and in that complete silence I suddenly heard the sound of his footsteps descending closer to me. I tried hard to concentrate on my paper, by that cheeky smile when he came closer tried even harder to distract me. He moved to my side and passed me not before brushing his arm over my shoulder. I gasped, looking around. Everyone seemed to be busy with their own papers and I heaved a sigh of relief. I passed him a glare, he smirked in return and moved forward. This guy, mrvayega ye mujhe. He again turned, now coming back towards me. I immediately moved my hand from the table when I noticed his moving towards it. He frowned but then I felt something over my feet. His feet. Huh, this guy. I again look sideways passing him a quick glare simultaneously placing my feet over his and then moving it away. He gasped, taking off his feet away and I smirked. This is 1-1 now. I began to write again. I noticed many of them had already finished off their papers and were handing them to Kartik, one by one leaving the class. Mendak khin Ka, not even letting me write. Fail Hogyi to fr szaa dega mujhe. Yhn sb ne complete bhi krr liya and Mera adha bhi nhi hua. One by one everyone left the class submitting there papers. In no time I notice it was only us left there. I tried to write as quickly as possible,  profously blushing under his intense gaze over me. "Kya krr rhi hain miss, test pe concentrate kijiye, ye aise blush krke Apne professor ko distract Mt kijiye, vrna aapke khadus professor aapko punishment denge" He tracing my arm with his finger. "Kartik" I clenched my teeth throwing daggers at him. He was creating havocs inside me by these actions. "Sir, Kartik Sir" He stated with a smirk. "Ghr chlo tum to, bnati hun tumhari chutney" I warned him and got up. "Haan bna Lena chutney aur fr usse kha bhi Lena" He whispered smirking. "Besharam khin k" I said passing him the answer sheet, instead he held my hand making small circles over it. I rolled my eyes trying to suppress the smile that passed my lips. "I missed you" I wispered in a slightly audible tone and released my hand from his hold walking away. "Jaaneman" He wispered leaning closer to me. "Kartik, duur htto. Ye college hai aur yhaan tum mere professor or main tumhari student. Isiliye ab mujhe jaane do" I said frowning at him. "Jao" He said leaving my hand. What? How did he oblige this soon. Is he angry? I thought and just then the bell rang. Without saying a word he quickly picked up the test papers and his stuff and walked out of the classroom. Shit Naira!! Why did you do this? I mentally slapped myself and walked outside. I found him in the way. I looked at him but he instantly turned his eyes away. He seems to be super pissed off at me. I have to do something now. Yes! An idea stuck into my mind when I saw him walking to the library. There's an empty store room types besides the library where usually noone enters and wasting no time I looked around and holding his hand pulled him inside. "What the ?? Who's this ? " He shrieked and I placed my hand over his mouth pinning him between the wall and me. "Mere alawa kiski himmat k ye kre" I said in a super possessive tone and..........

To Be Continued..

Note-

Haha... That's enough for the update I guess..  Hope you all like it.
Please drop your reviews.
Keep watching kaira /yrkkh. Btw Friday's episode was peng😉 Hope you all enjoyed it.