chapter 24

His phone began to ring and he sighed. 

“They are looking for me," he said.

You kissed him and rubbed his face and said “ You had better get going".

He nodded and stepped away to turn on the shower.  You were inexplicably sad to see him turn away from you. You just sat watching him, demanding you brain not ask any questions.

Fixing the shower temp and grabbing some towels, Jin returned to you and lifted you down from the counter.

“Let's get ready to go," he said, leading you to the shower.

You both knew you should be quick so you washed your bodies quickly. You touched the love marks you had made on each other, sometimes laughing, sometimes kissing.

Finishing up, Jin stepped out first and wrapped you in a towel as he reached and dried himself as well. 

He was searching the room, looking for something, when you reached and pulled your robe on.  Seeing the disappointment in his face you realized what he was looking for.

He drew you into his arms for a kiss.
“Did you throw it away?” he simply asked.

You shook your head at him and said “ I could not do it.  It was the last bit I packed away.  I have all our things in a box in the top of the closet."

Jin hugged you tighter and whispered “Our things ...“ and kissed you.  “I am sorry" and kissed you again."

“ I am so stupid. All this time I would daydream about you in that old flannel shirt.  If I was at breakfast I would imagine you sitting eating breakfast in it.  As I got out of a shower I could see you wrapping in it from your shower.  I am so sorry…”

You kissed him to stop the flow of words “ That was true for a very long time.  Then it just got to be too hard. I should not have given up,"  you gave him a long, hard kiss.

“Maybe next time you can get the box down for me," you suggested.  Jim crushed you to him and kissed you tenderly. 

You kissed until his phone rang again.  He cursed and dropped his forehead to yours. 

“Let's go.”  You pulled away from him and patted him on the ass as he walked away “Hustle up buttercup!"  that earned you a swat of your own and a quick kiss.

You both dressed quickly.  You would wait until he was gone to finish up.  As he was pulling on his shirt you stepped in front of him and began buttoning it. 

“I love doing this,” you said, concentrating on your task" Of course I like taking it off better!"

He leaned to kiss you and laughed.
Finally he was ready to go.  He was going to be in trouble, his phone had buzzed two more times before he called to tell them he was on his way.

You followed him to the door and he drew you into his arms for a long kiss.  Taking a step away from you, he put his hand to your face and said “I love you”
And turned and walked to his car.

“I'll call when I get the schedule,” he promised and then he was gone.

The house seemed terribly empty without Jin so you hurried and finished getting ready.  You smiled at the mess the two of you had left all over the house.  It felt good to have things a bit out of place. You headed to work in a FANTASTIC mood.