The Man Named Arikado

Requested by credit to MidnaxLink ideas for this story were from them. Picture above is of Genya Arikado. Also, Trevor and Alucard don't know each other in this story.

One shot/Modern AU

Summary : Trevor nearly gets beat up when a mysterious man who's face was kept hidden in the shadows intervenes...

(I need to get better at summaries...)

__________

It was a quiet night within a bar for Trevor, some rowdy patrons were talking loudly while a few others were playing pool or throwing darts. The brunette took a sip of his ale when he glanced to his left to still see the same person behind him from the corner of his eye. There was someone sitting in the corner of the bar, their face covered by the shadows, watching Trevor. They had been watching him all night. It was unnerving. They had a glass with red wine in it as they picked it up for drink before setting it back down.

Trevor could feel those eyes on him, he shifted slightly, directing his gaze to somewhere else. After a while and another drink or so, the brunette began to leave. He payed for his drinks and began to walk towards the door when someone from the pool table stepped back to suddenly bump into him. "Hey watch it!" His breath wreaked of alcohol and he was clearly not in a good mood.

"Sorry," Trevor murmured, not in the mood to start a fight as he resumed walking to the nearest exit. The angry man didn't quite like Trevor's tone when he replied and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt to raise him to eye level. Trevor expected to be punched, it had happened a few times before, but just as the man was about to bring his fist to the brunette's face, someone behind him grabbed his hand just before he could.

"Apologies, t'would be best not to start a fight at this hour. Allow me to escort my friend out." A deep voice spoke.

Trevor looked to see the man who had been watching him from the corner, his face finally revealed. He was so pale that he looked like he had never seen the sun in his life. His eyes were a light gray, his hair was thick and raven colored and went all the way down to just slightly pass his shoulders. He wore a black shirt that looked a bit too elegant for a bar. He had on a long, black jacket that was a dull gold on the inside with puffy sleeves and had a few characteristics of a cape as it ended at his ankles. He had a golden cravat that definitely popped out from the rest of his outfit.

This raven haired man lowered the still angry patrons fist as he finally let go of Trevor. As soon as the brunette was free, the elegantly dressed man took his hand casually as he began to walk with him out of the bar and into the street. As soon as they were outside in an alleyway, Trevor yanked his arm away and backed up slightly. "Who the hell are you?" He was a little scared by how this mysterious person had called him his friend so normally. "Relax, Trevor, I just——"

"How do you know my name?" Trevor was temped to run.

Sighing, the other man reassured he wasn't a threat. "My name is Genya Arikado, but I go by Arikado to most. I caught your name in the bar, and in case you didn't notice, I helped you not get clobbered by some angry drunk." He said calmly.

Trevor had some suspicions about this man, but seeing as how he saved him from getting a broken jaw, he guessed he could trust this mysterious person. "Alright... Arikado. So what are your intentions now that I'm no longer in any danger?" The brunette crossed his arms as he had calmed down a little.

Tales of Wallachiaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें