Chapter 7 ~ Traumatized

Start from the beginning

I'm so sick of crying...

The door busted open making us jump and I looked seeing Mason there, "go away" I said putting my face in my pillow. "Anna. Leave" Mason said and I heard him walk closer, I felt Anna tense up and she looked at me worriedly "Now!" He barked using his Alpha tone making her stand up quickly.

"I'll see you later" she mumbled looking down and I nodded, she walked out closing the door behind her and I just bit my lip feeling his eyes on me.

I heard him walk around the bed slowly and tensed when he came into my view. He stared at me intensely with his hazel eyes and climbed on the bed making me tense.

"You're crying again" he said

"No shit Sherlock" I muttered and he tensed, he reached for me and I flinched closing my eyes digging my nails in my pillow.

I felt his big hand on my upper arm and he grabbed me pulling him closer making the sparks go up my spine.

I frowned as he wrapped his arms around me holding me to his chest...

What?

He's holding me.

I laid there tensely not knowing what to do, he put his face in my hair inhaling my scent and I bit my lip as my pain was going away.

Damn mating bond.

I felt Sarafina purring against his wolf smiling widely, at least someone is having fun.

I closed my eyes putting my head against his chest feeling our muscles relax, I can't believe I'm letting him hold me.

After everything he's done to me...

His fingers rubbed my spine making my body shiver from the tingles. He traced his fingers up my back and moved a strand of my hair behind my ear, all I could hear was Sarafina growling.

Oh gosh shut up!

'He's actually touching us. Nicely might I add. You're not happy?' She asked with a frown.

Of course not. I would be pushing him away if it wasn't for you.

'He's our mate. We still need his touch. We need him and you know it' she said and I bit my lip,

Traitor.

I hesitantly moved closer against him feeling the heat radiating off of him which was really calming. "You smell like nature" I heard him say as he sniffed my hair.

"thank you?" I mumbled not knowing what to say. I opened my eyes and slowly inhaled his scent, he smelt like rain and vanilla.

'Ooh. A yummy combination' Sarafina grinned and I rolled my eyes. He moved my braid over my shoulder and nuzzled his face in my neck making me tense.

Please don't mark me...

"I won't" I heard him whisper making me tense more. Oh god he can hear me...

I gasped feeling him kissing my neck softly, I looked at the wall biting my lip and he ran his hand down my waist to my hip pulling me closer against him. I put my hand on his arm as he growled kissing my neck.

What the hell is going on?

One minute he's a dick and another minute he's nice and touchy.

Ugh! so freaking bipolar.

I gasped as he nipped as at my skin "I'm not bipolar" he said and I blushed darkly, "get out of my head" i whispered as he began kissing my neck again.