Chapter 46: Gran Torino

Oh! One more thing, about your costume." All Might said. "It just got back from repairing." He informed Izuku.

"On-the-job training? Some course chose already?" Snipe(?) asked Aizawa. "This is an important event, so I hope that they thought it through carefully. There are always people who regret their choice when they come to the senior year." He said. "Hmm, that is true." Aizawa replied.

Strange... there should have been much better nominations for him to pick from... does he really want to go to the Hosu Hero Office? Aizawa thought as he looked onto Iida's paper(?).

"You've all got your costumes, right?" Aizawa asked his students before they go to their on-the-job trianing. "Obviously, wearing them in public is prohibited. Don't lose them either." He reminded them.

"Gooot iiiiiiiit!" Ashido exclaimed. "Don't strech out that 'Got it', Ashido. And be sure to mind your manners! Okay, let's go." Aizawa told them.

"I'm looking forward to this." Hagakure chirped. "Kyushu eh? I'm goin' the other way." Kirishima told Tokoyami.

"Iida-kun, i-if you need to talk to someone... you can talk to us. We're your friends after all." Izuku told Iida. "Sure." Iida replied before going.

Before Izuku left, Katsuki reminded him of the dos and don'ts. "Make sure you take your pills if you feel like vomiting. Don't overuse your quirk. Rest your eyes when your not using them. Don't do anything that will make you regret life. If you need help, call me immediately. If there is some villain out there, call me and I'll punch the shit outta him." Katsuki said. "And when you ran out of pills, which is impossible, call me. If you need help on fixing your eyewear, pick up your phone and call me and that stupid inventor girl who's name I forgot. If you can't breath, grab your phone and call the ambulance and call me. If there is no cellphone signal at the area, curse and curse until you have a signal. If the hospital doesn't treat you well, call me and I'll kill the nurses. If the agency you took treats you badly, call me and I'll kill the pro hero for you." Katsuki told him. "L-looks like some of those things won't really happen. A-and what your basically telling me is to call you or Hatsume if there's a problem." Izuku stuttered. "Don't interupt me, I'm not yet done." Katsuki glared at him. "Looks like you two will be late if you don't hurry up." Their homeroom teacher told them. "You two are the last ones here so get your asses moving." He told them as he shoved them off. "Oh, and Bakugo, don't worry about Midoriya so much. He can handle himself. He isn't a child anymore." The pro hero reminded Katsuki before he left. "Now, time for my week off." Aizawa smirked as he went to his home and sleep.

Then, Izuku left. He went to Gran Torino. "A hero even All Might is afraid of?" He asked himself while walking. Of course, he was using his invention that he updated. He can now use it for 2 hours. Which, he spent so much time on upgrading but due to Hatsume's help, he managed to do it.

"Gran Torino isn't a name I'm familiar with... but I'm sure he's an amazing person." Izuku said. He stopped walking when he saw an old building.

He opened the door. "I'm here from Yuuei High School. My name is Izuku Midoriya. It's really nice to meet you." He greeted.

Then, he saw a 'dead' body. "Ah... AH.... AH.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! HE'S DEAD!" He shouted. Btw... this is how it's literally written in the manga.

"I'm alive!!" The body spoke. "He's alive!!" Izuku shouted again. "Dangnabbit. I was carrying all these sausage links but then I fell and got catsup(or ketchup)everywhere." Gran Torino said as he tried to stand up. "Who are you?!" He asked thr boy.

"My name is Izuku Midoriya. Here from Yuuei." Izuku replied. "What!?" Gran Torino asked again. "I'm Izuku Midoriya!" He shouted. "Who are you?" Gran Torino questioned again. Seriously?! Izuku thought. He's All Might's teacher... he may be past his prime, so he should know a lot, but now I'm starting to think-

"I wanna eat some food." The pro hero told poor Izuku. "But it's-" Izuku said but was interupted by the hero. "Toshinori!" The hero exclaimed. "That's not anywhere close to my name!" Izuku told the hero.

"E-excuse me... I just need to... go use the phone for a second." Izuku stuttered. Now I'm telling All Might that this guy might be TOO old to teach me. Izuku thought.

"Come at me, One for All! I want to see how well you handle me." Gran Torino told Izuku as he peeked onto Izuku's costume. What's with this guy?! He's suddenly like a pro hero! Izuku thought. "Ya got a nice costume here. Now put it on and come at me!" Gran Torino instructed Izuku. "Who are you again?" Gran Torino asked again.

"Uwahhhhh!" Izuku yelped. "L-look, I need to hurry up. I really have to learn to control my quirk and control it's power as soon as possible, because... All Might doesn't have much of a time left. So for now, I-i don't have time to be fooling around with y-you, sir." Izuku told the hero as he walked out.

Gran Torino glared at him. As if he can't process what just happened. One moment this kid is eager to learn and then he walks out of the room.

Then, Gran Torino leaped and blocked his path. "Well if that's the case, then you have all the more reason to. You're barely a twinkle in your mother's eye. Now get here and come at me with your best shot!" Gran Torino said.

Now, Izuku's the one who can't process what just happened. Earlier, there was an old man who is fooling around and now a pro hero is standing in front of him.

^^^^^^^^^^

What is this? Can someone send help? Pls help me....