Chapter 20: Election

Izuku and his classmates from 1-H calmed down when their homeroom teacher appeared. "Maijima-sensei! We were just sitting down." One of the students were said.

"Just hurry up. I'm stressed from the media. Now, we are going to have a class president and vice president. Midoriya, you are free to go to class A if you like. The Yuuei staff won't mind." Maijima told them.

Izuku stayed in 1-H knowing that he would attract more attention to 1-A...

"Aww I was really looking forward to seeing Midoriya today. I wanna pick him for the president. He had thought of good tactics before. I really look up on Midoriya." Ashido sighed. "Yeah, speaking of Midoriya, where is he? Do you have any idea where he is Bakugo?" Uraraka asked. "Tch. As if I'd tell you where that idiot is." Katsuki answered.

Back to Izuku, almost everybody voted for him. Next was Hatsume who created a ton of inventions that inspired a lot of their classmates. "I-i got 11 votes?!" Izuku was surprised. "Yeah! You had a great strategy when it comes to combat with 1-A and you also got some creative juices in your brain!" One girl complimented Izuku.

"Also, Hatsume won't stop her inventing. She constantly invents new support items for heroes! That girl is a total geek!" She added.

Izuku blushed in the compliments they had given him. "I-uhm- thank you guys. You really voted on the person who you think is the best. Thank you for voting for me." Izuku made a little speech infront of his class. "Congrats Midoriya!" Hatsume cheered.

Izuku did nothing but reply 'thank you' to the ones who congratulate him.

After that, they proceeded to the lesson. Maijima lectured them about the percautions when entering the Development Studio which he mostly spends his time. "One thing that you should never do is to bother me with my work. Another thing is do not start an explosion and cause fire. If you did this, you will be banned from the Development Studio." He reminded his students.

"Next thing is that be careful. Do not rearrange the studio. If you did this, I'll have to arrange it all over again. Next is do not have students as your rats to test your support items. Students may die and it's my responsibility as a teacher to not let that happen. Remember these rules and you will not be in trouble." Maijime finished.

Izuku was the only one who was attentive enough to listen. He listened to his teacher carefully and memorized the rules. "Since you all have fallen asleep half-way, let's have a short tour in the Development Studio. Come on now, wake up." Maijima snapped his fingers.

"A tour?!" The whole class woke up. They were excited. Of course, why not? They are little intelligent geeks who will someday help heroes.

"Alright, please stay in one line. This will help us in being an orginized class." Izuku said, tring to be a leader. "Sure class pres!" They replied. They walked through thr corridors of Yuuei.

"Here we are, the Development Studio. Remember the rules or it's out you go." Maijima told his students.

Of course they were excited, but Hatsume was the most excited of them all. "Ohhhh I can create much more babies here than I could ever imagine! Such a wonderful studio!" She was excited to use the studio.

"Ok then, since our homeroom period is done already, take your lunch." Maijima reminded his students. It took a while for Hatsume to be forced out of the room, but she still got out. "Noooo I wanna create my babies now!!! Let me gooo!" She exclaimed.

Of course, Izuku was one of the people who dragged Hatsume out of the room. Almost all the boys dragged her out of the studio.

They dragged her to the classroom and tied her up to Izuku, hoping that she wouldn't be able to get out. "Why me?!" Izuku asked. "Because your the only one who knows her better than we do. And, your her best friend after all." One of the girls told him.

Izuku sighed and tied her to the chair. "W-wait, why a-are you leaving m-me here?!" Hatsume asked. "Don't worry, we'll get your food." One of the girls told her.

The remaining class 1-H went inside their cafeteria which is called Lunch Rush.

Izuku, however, went to 1-A first. He was going to find Katsuki. "Kacchan, are you here?" He asked as he opened the door. To his surprise, it was Kaminari and Mineta who's inside the class. They were reading a girls magazine, perhaps looking for some hentai. "Okaay... Kacchan's not here then..." Izuku mumbled out as he went inside Lunch Rush.

On his way, he met with Katsuki. "O-oh hey Kacchan. Nice to see you again." Izuku smiled.

"S-sure, whatever." Katsuki held Izuku's hand as they bought food and sat together. "So, how did your day go?" Izuku asked.
"Oh, we picked the class president and vice and all that shit. Even though I wanted that fucking position, I didn't get it."
"Really? We did that also! I was picked for class president... and I don't like it. I mean not that I like the position it's just that I'm very awkward and all that." Izuku informed Katsuki.

Suddenly, the emergency rang. Izuku, being the president and all, ran to Hatsume and untied her. "Faster Hatsume. The siren rang, he must find our other classmates." Izuku told her as he grabbed her. They rushed inside Lunch Rush to find their other classmates panicking. "Guys! Guys! We need to stay calm at all times." Izuku told his classmates. "Let's exit the building calmly and no one would get hurt." He said while leading his classmates.

The whole school was in a panic zone. There was a stampede towards the exit. "Hatsume!" Izuku reached his arm towards her. "Midoriya!" Hatsume reached out for her friend. Izuku successfully got Hatsume. Unfortunately, Izuku and Hatsume list their classmates.

They got squished into ome of the glass walls of Yuuei. There, they could see the media. They were passing through the security level three. Izuku knew this because this was one of the topics the support class had discussed. "Hatsume, it's just the press. We don't have to panic." Izuku reminded his friend.

"Hatsume, do you have an invention that can lift me up? I need it right now!" Izuku had an idea. "Of course! I always bring my babies everywhere!" Hatsume smiled.

Meanwhile, at the entrance...
"Just a single word from All Might!"
"Go bring All Might out! We know he's in there somewhere!"
"Just a single word and we'll get out!"

The press was causing the panic of the students. "We told you, he's off duty!" Present Mic reminded them. "You'll just want anothet statement from him after wring the first one out, and so on." Eraserhead added.

"This is already causing from illegal trespassing to villainy! Is it ok to blow them out now?" Present Mic asked the homeroom teacher. "Don't bother, Mic. It'll be just a the same mixture of fact and fiction that gets written regardless. Let's just wait for the police." Aizawa answered.

Hatsume carried Izuku with her support item. It was a mix of a claw and a backpack so she can wear it everywhere. "Please! Calm down! It's just the press. Nothing to get worried about! Let's head to the exit as mannered students in Yuuei. Do this calmly and properly." Izuku got their attention. The students followed him realizing it was just the press who was under the commotion the whole time.