Chapter 7: A New Invention?

"Midoriya, we don't have the instruments to make you see again. I'm so sorry." The doctor said.

An idea came to Izuku's mind. "M-mom! I have an idea!" Izuku said as he smiled.

"During the past few years, I've created an instrument to permanently cure blindness. It's at my room beside my desktop. It's in an All Might box. It's quite heavy though. I never tried it but it fits me and I know how to operate it, plus, it's safe!" Izuku smiled.

Katsuki and Mitsuki also, including the doctor and Inko. "Boy, Inko, your son is truely a gifted individual." Mitsuki sighed. "We'll get the box." Mitsuki said. "Here, have the keys to our house. Have a safe trip!" Inko waved good bye at Mitsuki and Katsuki.

They waited for half an hour before Mitsuki and Katsuki arrived. "This, hah, box is quite heavy. Even if it's, hah, so small." Mitsuki said as she carried the box. Katsuki did nothing but look into his Instagram feed and listen to some rock music.

"Wow, thanks Aunt Bakugo." Izuku said as he felt the box. He memorized every screw and every machine he used in his instrument. "I need this and this. Then I combine these two together and put this memory device with this. And then I insert this card here, then the battery. And... all I need it to put it on!" He finished rebuilding his invention in a flash.

Everybody in the room was amazed. Even Katsuki stopped using his phone just to look at him. Everybody had their jaws dropped.

Izuku started wearing the device. Time to time, he coughs blood but he's used to it. "Then, it's all done!" Izuku said while activating his invention. "Katsuki! Mom! I can see you again!" Izuku smiled.

Katsuki dropped his phone and hugged Izuku.
"Kacchan, *cough* it hurts! *cough*" Izuku coughed simultaneosly. "Izuku!" They said in unison. "I-i'm a-*cough*-lright." He replied.

Izuku was confined in the hospital for that night. He informed Inko, Katsuki, and Mitsuki that his device only lasts for 30 minutes and then it will over heat. If it over heats, his eyes might bleed.

Inko stayed with her son for that night and then the Bakugos left. "Izuku, eat your dinner already. Please, you have to eat." Inko handed out his dinner. It's katsudon.

Izuku turned on his invention. He thanked the lord and ate. "This katsudon is tasty. Thank you mom!" He said. 

After that, he slept. He didn't slept soundly because he kept coughing blood. It was severe.

"Doctor, he won't stop coughing! Please help him!" Inko cried at the middle of the night. "We'll do the best we can." The doctor said as he ran tests on him.

After taking the tests, Izuku felt tired and finally slept. "We gave him a pill that can permanently cure his coughing. If you want to buy the whole pack, which is good for a month, that will cost 2,500 yen." The doctor informed Inko.

"Ok, can I pay you tomorrow? I didn't bring that amount yet." Inko said. The doctor nod.

Morning came and Izuku woke up. He prepared to go to school. Although, he didn't use his invention. Katsuki helped him. "Deku, it's the stairs. Be careful." Bakugo instructed Izuku as they went out the hospital. "Thanks Kacchan! You really helped me a lot." Izuku thanked Katsuki. "No problem. It's my fault why you ended up being blind. I didn't inform you that I'd be leaving for some days. This is the best thing I can come up in my brain to help you." Katsuki said.

They walked to their school. Inko left early and left Izuku with Katsuki. Inko also left Izuku's school bag in the hospital with the uniform so Izuku doesn't have to go home.

They arrived at school just in time. "Hey Tarohashi! I thought you killed that fucking boy?" A boy asked Tarohashi while pointing at Izuku. "Welp, he did fall at the roof top. And, I got the cash money so that means I did what you told me and we have no problem." Tarohashi finished. The boy got mad and sweared. "You fucking Tarohashi! Bitch I thought you killed that fucking shit! I gave you that money so you can kill that fucking burden."

"So you 2 were the one who tried to kill Deku." Katsuki said as he punched his fists. "O-oh B-ba-akugo, w-what's u-u-up?" The boy asked.

Katsuki started to attaxk him with his quirk. Izuku, hearing rumbles, turned on his invention. "Fucking Tarohashi you're next!" Katsuki said as he finished attacking the other boy.

Izuku panicked and everyone else. "Guys! P-*cough*-lease! I-*cough**cough*" Izuku started to cough blood again. But, it's more severe.

Katsuki rushed towards him, dropping Tarohashi. "Deku, you alright?" He said. Izuku didn't answer, he kept coughing.

Katsuki remembered the pills that Inko bought. He quickly took the container of the pills from Izuku's bag and gave one to him. "Here, Deku, drink this." He said.

Izuku drank the medicine and after a minute or 2, the coughing stopped. Izuku turned off his vision aid and let Katsuki help him.

The teacher arrived late, as usual. Izuku remembered that he installed a memory device that can record the lectures and he can just review the lectures at home.

Izuku turned on the memory device and thought of improving his invention. He didn't mummble of course. He focused on improving his invention but also with the memory device still on.

The classes went on as usual and Katsuki still guided Izuku everyday. Like, literally everyday. When Izuku goes to the restroom or to his home, Katsuki guides him.

Before Izuku goes home, he goes to the beach that looks like a junk yard now. "Seriously, Deku, what do you need from this shitty place?" Katsuki sweared. "Izuku sighed. "I'm looking for something that can help me improve my inventions. Please allow me to do this." Izuku smiled.

Katsuki agreed. "Fine. Just hurry up."