Chapter 3: A Health Problem

"You want to go to Izuku?" The mom of the bullied child asked the Bakugo's. "Yes. According to Katsuki, he want to say sorry for bullying him. And, if he is still unconscious, well, we'll just stay with him." Mitsuki said.

Inko thought of going to her son later this afternoon but since Katsuki and Mitsuki wants to visit her child, she'll visit her child.

"Ok then, let me just prepare for 10 minutes and we'll go." She smiled and ate breakfast.

After 10 minutes, Inko appeared in front of the house of the Bakugo's. "Mitsuki are you ready?" Inko asked. The door opened and Mistuki was carrying her child. "We'll just walk. Is that ok for you?" Mitsuki asked. Inko replied with a nod on her head.

They walked for less than 1 kilometer to the hospital. "So, what have you been doing for the past days Mitsuki? It had been months since we've talked." Inko asked. "Well, it's been great but the teacher always want to talk to me regarding Katsuki's behavior." She sighed.

"Well, the teacher always calls my attention because Izuku's being bullied, by mostly your son." They continued to babble. "Is my son really that bad? I never told him to bully someone but, I guess it's because of his pride." The mother sighed as she discovered that her son was the main reason on why Izuku commited suicide. Meanwhile, Katsuki was reflecting on his mistakes. "Izuku, please be better soon. I really miss you." The child whispered to himself.

"Katsuki, we're here." Mitsuki said as she carried her son towards the entrance of the hospital. "Mama, where is Izuku?" Katsuki asked his mom. "He's at the emergency room. The doctors are still observing him and his health. We can already visit him but we need to be careful not to mess anything up." His mother told him as they entered a room.

"Katsuki, wear this mask and hair net. (Iz dat the name of the object you put on ur head?) It is required." The mother instructed. "Doctor, is Izuku awake now?" Inko asked. "He is still not. We are so sorry but we can't do anything about that." The doctor replied.

Katsuki went to Izuku. He started to cry to see the results of his mistakes. "Izuku, please wake up already." He cried silently.

Everyday, the Midoriyas and Bakugos went to the hospital befor and after they go to their workplaces or to school. This process went on for 11 days. One Thursday morning, Izuku woke up. Inko hugged him but he started to cough. Inko noticed this and stopped. "Izuku, what's wrong." She asked her child.

Izuku started to cough blood. The Midoriyas and Bakugos panicked. "Doctor is he alright?! Why is he coughing blood?!" The worried mom asked. "Well, it's the effect of the chemical. His lungs were damaged badly, including his kidney, intestines, stomach and every other body parts the chemical passed by. Also his heart was damaged really bad. We tried to do everything we could. Only his heart and lungs were not recovered and it may never recover. Because of this, he coughs blood." The doctor expained. "He may not survive until the age of 15. Let's just get him out of trouble and let him be safe at all times." The doctor finished.

The 2 mothers were shocked. They can't see a child die with less than the age of 15. They couldn't help but cry. "Izuku, please stay with us." The mother cried as she hugged her child. "Mo-*cough*m, what does the do-*cough*ctor meant by-*cough* not survive until age 15?-*cough*" Izuku asked his mother. Blood can be seen in his face. "Izuku, you don't have to worry about knowing that." Inko said.

It was almost time for school and for work. Inko, Mitsuki, and Katsuki left the room. Izuku was alone again. He missed them already. Even if they told him that they'll be back, he wants to be with his mom.

"I miss mama." He told one doctor. "You can see her later, don't worry." The doctor smiled at him. Izuku stared at him and eventually slept. It was almost time for Inko and the Bakugos to visit Izuku. Izuku woke up with dinner on his lap. "Veggies and... veggies?" He asked the nurse guarding him. "Yes. Sorry if you don't like it. You have to eat vegetables for a year and a half." She replied. "I love veggies. They are my favorite!" Izuku smiled and ate the food. The nurse smiled with happiness. Seeing the cute boy, she blushed a little. Why would anyone bully such an innocent child? She asked herself since she heard the backstory about Izuku.

About 30 minutes after Izuku finished his dinner, his mother and the Bakugos arrived.

"Izuku? Have you eaten already?" Inko Midoriya asked her child. Izuku nodded joyfully, but it looks more like an aggressive one. Then, Izuku started to cough blood. "Izuku, are you alright?" Katsuki started to worry. "Y-yeah-*cough* don't worry about-*cough* me." Izuku replied with a smile.

This routine was repeated until Izuku was allowed to go home. "I can really go home now?" Izuku asked the doctor. The doctor nodded in reply. Izuku smiled and hugged the legs of the doctor and the nurse who mostly spent their time with him. "Thank you for taking care of-*cough* me!" He smiled.

The doctors also smiled at his cuteness. "Also, here have this medical choker. You can adjust it don't worry. It will take track of his health and report it back to your cell phone." The doctors said as he asked for Inko's phone and he installed an app called 'MED HEALTH choker version' and put a code into the phone. Then, a red light appeared in the side of the medical choker. "The choker will constantly update the health of your child. And, if you forgot the code, look at the side of the red light at tge choker. The code is Ch003. So far, this choker was the third choker that was selled and used. I think Izuku will be fine if he just eat healthy food and takes good care of himself." The doctor smiled.

They paid the doctor the amount of money they demanded for. It was quite expensive but with the help of donations from other families, they managed to pay the hospital.

Izuku left the hospital. Inko was very worried about him so she carried him home. "Mama, will I go to school tomorrow?" He asked Inko. Inko replied with a yes.