Chapter 25: Beginning of a New Problem

All Might came. "Ah, we shall continue." Shigaraki said.

Shigaraki let go of Izuku. All Might ran to save Aizawa, he beated the villains whi decided to stop him.

All Might started punching the noumu. "A-all M-might... w-when I p-punched t-the one w-with his b-brain exposed, i-it d-d-didn't w-work." Izuku told All Might. He wad coughing non-stop.

All Might felt responsible for Izuku. "D-deku? W-what happened idiot?! Speak to me! D-don't you dare die!" Katsuki cried. Izuku became unconscious due to the lost of blood.

Katsuki ran to the entrance. Some boys also carried Aizawa to the entrance.

"M-midoriya?" Some were shocked in how Izuku was terribly injured. Izuku woke up. "I-i need t-to help All M-might." He said as he tried to stand up.

He got up and walked slowly to All Might. "Deku! You need to rest!" Katsuki told him. "Y-you know All Might right? W-we are the o-only one w-who know h-him. WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING." Izuku told him. "Yes. I know. Still, don't be stupid by sacrificing yourself to save him. I'll go." Katsuki said as he ran to help All Might.

Kirishima and Todoroki also assisted in helping All Might. "Ice?" All Might asked as he saw Todoroki.

The noumu got caught in one of the warp gates of the mist guy. The mist villain got caught by Katsuki.

"Noumu, go ahead and finish the explosion boy over there. We have to rescue our gate." Shigaraki instructed noumu. The noumu broke free of Todoroki's ice. It regenerated.

The noumu attacked Katsuki. Izuku rushed to his friend in great speed using One for All. He pushed Katsuki and he got punched. "Bakugo, you dodged him?!" Kirishima aksed. "Of course not, idiot!" He responded. Then, he saw Izuku.

"Oh, you protected him." Shigaraki told. "G-GET A-A-AWAY FROM H-HIM!" Izuku yelled.

All Might was surprised. "YOUNG MIDORIYA, GET OUT! YOU HAVE TAKEN SO MUCH INJURY!" He yelled.

All Might punched the noumu again and again. All Might went beyond 100 percent and smashed the noumu so strong it flew off the USJ.

"Don't use your quirks or I'll kill him." One villain got Kaminari. Yaoyorozu and Jirou tried everything in their power to get their classmate back. But, they didn't succeed.

Shigaraki was panicking. He didn't know what do to. All Might, on the other hand, challenged him even more. Both Izuku and Katsuki knew he was bluffing. His time is almost up.

Then, the villains attacked. The mist attacked All Might first. Izuku, without thinking, jumped into action. He punched the mist villain, causing his invention to over heat because of use. "L-LET G-G-GO OF ALL MIGHT!" He punched the mist villain. Shigaraki protected the villain by touching Izuku by his other arm, causing it to be destroyed.

Then, the heroes came. They shot the villain holding Kaminari and shot Shigaraki's arm, causing him to drop Izuku. The mist guy opened a warp gate for Shigaraki to enter. But, Thirteen began to use his last powers to let them not escape. But, the villains still escaped.

Izuku lay on the ground, near to All Might. He can't move because of his injuries, nor can he see. "Young Midoriya, thank you. Thank you for giving me those precious seconds." All Might went to Izuku. "You are a true hero." He smiled.

Todoroki went to find Izuku. "Midoriya, let's get you to Recovery Girl. You must be seriously injured." Todoroki said as he went to Izuku. Cementoss blocked his path. "Pardon us, your sensei's will take care of the injured. Go to your classmates at the entrance." He said.

Cementoss looked at Izuku. "My gosh. Are you all right my boy? You should have not used so much of your power." He lifted him and carried him to the entrance. On the way, Izuku coughs and barfs blood.

"My, my, you have over used yourself Midoriya." Midnight told him. Izuku breathed faintly. His temperature is increasing. He had been wearing wet clothes.

"D-deku?! W-what have y-y-you done..." Katsuki cried.

^^^^^^^^^^

"Y-you were totally wrong, master." Shigaraki said. "No, no I wasn't. I became too optimistic. I haven't thought of every possible outcome. But, why is our noumu not with you?" The master asked them. "I'm afraid he was sent flying. I can't get him because I did not know his exact coordinates. Even if I did warp, it would be almost impossible to find the noumu." The warper apologized.

"He even failed us. I made him to be the perfect rival to beat All Might's power. Oh well, we'll just have too move on." The master said. "Speaking of All Might's power, there was one kid whose speed and power matches to All Might's. That kid... that kid... if it wasn't for him, we would have able to kill All Might.

"Oh, Shigaraki, don't cry. It's not as if this is our last day. Just remember from your mistakes. And, remember, we can't move freely. Let the world know you, Shigaraki Tomura, as our symbol." The master comforted Shigaraki.

^^^^^^^^^^

"Almost everyone is safe." One man said. "I'm relieved that you are safe Hagakure. Where were you this whole time anyways?" Ojiro asked Hagakure. "Oh, I was at the landslide zone with Todoroki!" Hagakure chirped.

"Hey detective, how is Aizawa-sensei?" Uraraka asked the man. "He's in a risky situation. His arms and eye area have been seriously damaged. Thankfully, he didn't recieve any brain damage. But, his eyesight might be affected. As for All Might and Thirteen, they are stable. Don't worry about them." He smiled.

"Detective, how is Midoriya doing?! H-he saved us from the villains and helped Bakugo. He also created the plan for us to survive at the shipwreck zone. Please tell me he is alright." Mineta asked. Katsuki also joined. "Please, tell us." Katsuki pleaded.

"Ok. But, you asked for this. He had recieved a severe damage in his eyes. We didn't know- sorry, I didn't know that he was blind. It appears that he only uses an instrument to see. Unfortunately, that instrument over heated." All the class 1-A gathered. "His eyes bleeded. And, he was severely sick. His internal organs, specifically his heart and lungs, never healed. Due to him having this, he may have pneumonia and he never changed clothes. I didn't know how many years he had lived with that condition. Both his arms are destroyed, the bones and muscles etc. etc.. The bones in his fingers were broken. They were destroyed. The muscles and bones on his legs were shattered. He lost a lot of blood due to his sickness. We don't know if he would survive." The detective informed them.

Katsukiwas at pain the most. "PLEASE! TELL ME THAT YOU'LL HELP HIM! IT'S MY FAULT... It's my fault... please... help him." Katsuki cried. "Please... let him live..."

Tsuyu and Mineta also cried. They knew they are part of why Izuku suffered. If Tsuyu acted quickly, Shigaraki won't be able to touch Izuku. Mineta knew if he wasn't that noisy, the villains won't have noticed them.

Izuku was rushed to Recovery Girl. He had the most severe injuries of the 4 who got hospitalized.