Chapter 21: On the Way

The Yuuei staff investigated on why had a regular media group had successfully passed on the barriers of Yuuei. "Could an ordinary reporter have done something like this? Someone instigated this. Has some element of evil penetrated the school grounds? Perhaps this was intended as a declaration of war." The principal, Nezu, told his fellow staff members.

A day past and the normal schedule of the students had been followed. Izuku went to the support class during mornings and went to the hero course during afternoon.

His classmates from 1-A are still wondering where he always go. But, they didn't bother to know.

Izuku was told that he would be staying the whole day for 1 day because of that the 1-A students will be travelling. But, this schedule was ignored when Aizawa thought of an idea.

"Midoriya can't be here with us today because we will be doing a rescue practice at the Unforeseen Simulation Joint (on the manga, the Ultimate Space for Jams) also known as USJ. But, I thought of an idea that he would be staying with us. He would be the one who needs help. That means you would rescue him." Aizawa told his students as he opened the door to see Izuku.

The class was happy to see him again. "Woahh it's been a while since Midoriya had joined us for a big activity!" Ashido chirped. "You will be supervised by a group of 3 people, composed by me, All Might and one other pro hero." Aizawa continued. "It's up to you if you want to wear your hero costumes. Also, the trip would be fairly far from here so we'll take a bus to go there. That's all. Go get ready." Aizawa finished.

After they got dressed, they headed out the campus. "Everyone, let us enter the bus smoothly. Enter the bus by lining up in 2 files by your numbers." Iida instructed.

So, Iida must be the class president... that figures. Izuku thought.

Izuku followed Iida but the arrangement of seats ended up to be different. "Hmm, so there was no point huh..." Ashido told Iida. "So it ended up being this style of bus anyways!!!" Iida muttered.

Izuku became car sick. He doesn't use cars that much often so he gets car sick. Katsuki, however, was used to cars. He sat beside Izuku.

Izuku ended up falling asleep. His head was on Katsuki's shoulder. Katsuki blushed but decided not to show it.

"When you think about it, Midoriya never told us his quirk." Kirishima started a conversation. "True, we told him our quirks but he never told us his... maybe Bakugo knows what it is." Ashido added.

With Katsuki knowing Izuku's real quirks, he got mad. "Shut the fuck up! I don't know what his quirk is!" Katsuki whisper-yelled. He didn't want Izuku to wake up.

"Wait... is Midoriya sleeping on Bakugo's shoulder?!" Ashido perked up.

With that, everybody looked at him, even Todoroki. "Awww everyone, take a picture!" Uraraka grabs her phone and took a picture.

Everybody took a picture of them. "What a cute pair." Yaoyorozu smiled. She took pictures in different angles.

All Katsuki ever did during that time is bury himself in his arms. Of course he wanted to kill them but he didn't want Izuku to wake up, knowing that he gets car sick.

Izuku woke up from the commotion. "W-why are you so noisy?" He mumbled. "Finally, I can kill you all." Katsuki stood up and started to use his quirk. Izuku, knowing that Katsuki might kill all his classmates, stoped Katsuki's quirk.

"W-what the..." Katsuki said as he tried to use his quirk again and again. "Pfftttt. Hahaha! Aizawa-sensei, are you doing this?" Uraraka laughed.

"Doing what? I'm tired and need to rest. I don't bother to erase your quirks." Aizawa said before he dozed off. "Wait, if Aizawa-sensei isn't doing this, who is?" Jirou asked them.

Katsuki realized it was Izuku. "Deku... I'm gonna kill you!" Katsuki said as he started to use his quirk against Izuku. Izuku laughed. "Pffttt, you know you can't use your quirk against me right?" Izuku smiled and coughed at the same time.

Crap... my condition is getting worse... Izuku thought. Katsuki smiled. "Yeah... I figured." He calmed down and sat.

"Wow, Midoriya can really calm Bakugo down." Tsuyu comments. "Yeah, he really is calm when Midoriya's near." Ashido added.

"Are you 2 soulmates or what?!" All the girls exclaimed. "Of course their no-" Todoroki was about to say something but Aizawa cut him off. "We're here." Aizawa informed them.

The students got off the bus and went inside. "Finally, no more car sickness..." Izuku muttered.

When they entered, they were amazed. "AMAZING!!! IS THIS THE UNIVERSAL STUDIOS JAPAN OR SOMETHING?!" Everyone, except Izuku and Todoroki exclaimed.

"Flood, landslides, fire, etc. etc. This is a practical exam place I have created for rescue. Welcome, to the Unforeseen Simulation Joint!" The pro hero, No. Thirteen said. "Wow it's the Space hero: No. Thirteen!" Izuku exclaimed. "Thirteen is the pro hero that evacuates and rescues citizens in case of disasters. Thirteen's quirk is called Black Hole! I can't believe I'm seeing him in person!" Izuku chirped.

Such a fan boy... Everyone thought.

"Hey, Thirteen, where's All Might?" Aizawa asked Thirteen. "Oh, from what I've been told, he was hero-ing while going to Yuuei until his time was up. He had to rest inside Yuuei now." Thirteen explained. "That guy's the height of irrarional..." Aizawa commented.

"Shall we start our work then?" Aizawa asked as he gave instructions to the students. "Before we start, just one thing... or two... or three... or four... I'm certain you all know my quirk, Black Hole. Whatever it suck's into it's vertex will be turned to dust. It is true that it is very useful in rescue but it can also kill people. And, in that way, it's no different from the quirks of everyone here. One wrong step can injure one... remember that. During Aizawa's physical test, you learned your power's true potential. While at All Might's trial of battle, I think you put away a true sense of danger of brandishing those powers against one another. This lesson will serve as a fresh start! Let's get to studying about how to weild our quirks for the sake of human life! Your quirks emphatically do not exist to hurt others. Please leave this excercise having fully understood that your quirks are made to help people. That is all, thank you for waiting patiently." Thirteen finished.

"Alright, first thing's first..." Aizawa started to give instructions. Suddenly, a black portal appeared right behind him, infront of the fountain. "HUDDLE TOGETHER AND DON'T MOVE! THIRTEEN, GET THE CHILDREN TO SAFETY." Aizawa yelled. "Is this part of the excercise?" Kirishima asked.

"Don't move, these people, are villains." Aizawa informed the students.