Chapter 7

*picks microphone up off the floor* Gosh damn it, we have a limited supply of these! While I go and scold my partner here, enjoy this new chappie.

~~

"W-w-w-what's going on here?" Taeyang whispered loud enough for them to hear.

Kill me now. Just KILL ME NOW, Seunghyun pleaded silently. He found himself at a crossroads. Was he supposed to tell Taeyang that they were making out- or, well, pretty much doing it? Jiyong's shocked gaze lingered on Taeyang as he panted, trying to catch his breath, clearly thinking as hard as Seunghyun was.

"It's not what it looks like..." Seunghyun started lamely.

"Not what it looks like? Goddammit, you two are pretty much having sex on the floor!" Taeyang exclaimed.

Seunghyun couldn't find the strength to answer. Jiyong finally sat up but hung his head in shame. Shame... He's ashamed that he tried to sleep with me... Seunghyun thought, and a feeling like a blade through his chest coursed through him. Do I mean anything to him?

"You two- you guys- are you two together?" Taeyang asked, once again being the one to break the silence.

My question exactly, thought Seunghyun dejectedly.

"No- I mean yes- err... I don't know!" Jiyong exclaimed, burying his face in his palms.

"Considering that you two were pretty much sticking your tongues down eachother's throats..." Taeyang broke off. "Why didn't you guys just tell us? That you're together?"

"But we aren't," Jiyong protested.

"We aren't...?" Seunghyun hardly realized the words had left his lips and he clamped his mouth shut.

Jiyong looked to him, suprise flickering in his eyes. "You... Seunghyun?" His voice sounded desperate. Confused. Lost.

"Nothing. I didn't say anything." Seunghyun hoped that Jiyong would believe him. But he knew Jiyong didn't.

"You know what, why don't you two just tell me what you've decided once you... um, work this out." Taeyang looked between the heartbroken faces of both Jiyong and Seunghyun and then hurried out of the room.

"Seunghyun..." Jiyong turned to Seunghyun, biting his lip. "I'm sorry."

"So... did you kiss me for nothing? Try to get me to..." He couldn't finish his sentence.

"I... I don't know," the younger whispered, his voice breaking.

Seunghyun looked over at Jiyong to see that a single tear had rolled down his cheek. He reached over immediately and wrapped his arms around Jiyong. "Jiyong, I... I think this feeling.... Do you feel it, too?"

Jiyong sniffled. "Yes."

"Then kiss me."

"W-What?"

"Don't just act like you want me for pleasure; kiss me like you mean it," Seunghyun stated. That was all he wanted, the only thing that he needed at that moment.

Jiyong hesitated, his eyes on Seunghyun's. He was trying to find any trace of humor, or amusement; trying to see if Seunghyun thought this all was some kind of joke. He didn't. Finally, he expelled a sigh through his chapped lips, and let his bangs fall in front of his eyes. "And you..." His voice trailed off. "You're sure? This isn't some kind of joke."

"It's not a joke to me, either." Seunghyun felt as if another being entirely took over as he grabbed Jiyong's face in between his hands. Their lips met, soft and slow and perfect. Any trace of hesitation disappeared as their lips moved together. Seunghyun expected Jiyong to be nervous, to pull away after only a few seconds, but he was proved wrong when the younger rapper slid his fingers up, along the side of his neck, and into Seunghyun's mess of hair, the kiss intensifying for a moment. When they pulled away for breath, Seunghyun realized how much he would have liked to hold Jiyong, to have his lips on his own, forever.