You snorted, giving him a smirk.

  "Spider Man"
"Spider Man? Seriously?" You have him a side eye look.
"What? They just came out with a new one we can watch"
"Ok, but what other movies are there though" 
"Too late I already booked the tickets, seats and thought of the food we could eat" he casually stated, already finished with the table.

  You exhaled, your eyes going north, "I'm gonna love being married to you"
"Oh, stoP, I'm blushing" he swatted his hand before placing it on his neutral toned cheeks.

  You glanced to him with a lift of your eyebrow and an upturn of your lip

~

  "CHUBS!"
What the hell?
"What did you just call me?" You asked as you closed the door and removed your scarf, hanging it on the wooden stand because the temperature was slowly starting to drop.
"Chubs, it's my new nickname for you" Jimin appeared from the living room, beaming. He turned you around so he slipped off your coat for you, and placed it on the hook.

  "Nicknames? Ok, what should I call you? Idiot?"
His face fell into a soft pout, yet you continued jokingly.

  "Annoying? Pabo?" "I think I recall the nickname daddy being used last night

  "Annoying? Pabo?"
"I think I recall the nickname daddy being used last night. Maybe we should stick to that?" He whispered into your ear.

  Red with embarrassment, you rushed past him to (dAsi) run (rUn RuN) up the stairs, covering your face. He pursed his lips smugly, watching you go.
"IM GOING TO GET READY FOR OUR DATE. YOU SHOULD TOO, PABO" you shouted before shutting your bedroom door.

He shook his head, grinning.

~

"See? That was a good movie"
You fake yawned, "yeah, I liked the part when- oh wait I fell asleep sorry"
Jimin halted, offended, "I'm never taking you out again" he said and started to speed walk to the entrance of the pizza place.
"I'm kidding I'm sorry!"

Jimin startled you, hiding behind a large cardboard sign and jumping out at perfect timing.
For a wealthy, high class business man, you never really expected him to be this much of an adorable and playful person.
But, you know what they say, you learn something new everyday.

"Never going out with you again" you crossed your arms and he chuckled.
"Let's go find somewhere to sit" he suggested and walked up to a waiter and asked for a free table.

After being led to a table right next to the window, you two sat down and opened the menus. You licked your lips at the various choices of the best combinations of pizza known to existence.

"So, what pizza do you want?" He asked, looking up at you.
"Uh," You prolonged the word, eyes still scanning over the selection, "I have 5 in mind"
"5?!"
"I'll rule them down don't worry" you reassured. "But I mean," you started quizzically, "can we order 5- ok no" l, but immediately shook your head and lowered it to the tiny font on the menu again.
Jimin rolled his eyes playfully.

~

"And here's your bill" The waiter handed a plastic black tray holding the receipt and Jimin brought out his wallet as he left, however you intervened before any money could be placed on the table.

  "Let me" you insisted, putting your hand on his which already held a few notes.
"No, no this is your treat" Jimin shook his head kindly.
"Ok, let's share it" you proposed, shuffling things around in your bag to bring out your purse.
"No, let me"
"Let me"
"It's fine"

"Let. Me." You suddenly hissed through gritted teeth.
"No. I said I'll pay." He responded as you did.

The 'kind' bickering went on for a few seconds or more when you finally gave up and Jimin ended up paying the costly price.

"We shouldn't have ordered so many sides"
"Hey don't blame me I was about to buy 5 pizzas" You put your hands up in defence, lifting yourself from your chair. Jimin laughed, smiling so that his adorable eyes turned to half moons - the familiar look you absolutely adored on him.

~

~

"Phew I am done for the day. Can we go to bed?"
"Go to bed? Or," his tone dropped drastically, "go to bed"
"I mean the one where your nickname is pabo"
"Damn it!"
You chuckled.

Letting out a big yawn, you slowly stepped into your bed, tucking the covers in your arms, closing your eyes with the warmth of your cozy bed, but felt a cold breeze as Jimin came in also.

"How are you not wearing a shirt?" You asked him.
"I don't know I usually feel a hot at night" he shrugged.
"I'm freezing" you shivered.
"You are?" He instantly snaked his hands to your waist and caressed up and down your arm, trying to heat you up. "Thank you" His chin rested on your shoulder, so his calm, warm breath was emitting softly onto your cheek.
"Night sweetheart" he whispered.
"Night Jimin" You replied and switched off the bedside lamp, falling into his touch, awaiting another perfect day with the perfect man.

                                                              𝟙𝟚𝟟𝟡 𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤