Chapter 25: The Little Bun and Aiyana (14)

AN: Everyone, I just want to thank you again for reading, following, voting and especially commenting on QTotWD. It motivates me most whenever I see my notifications filled mwahaha!

------------------------

"Hello, Uncle Lee," Ye Ai greeted Ethan's and Liam's father.

"My dearest, Aiyana. How good for you to visit," old man Lee smiled widely when he saw her.

"Of course, how could I forget about my best uncle?"

He laughed loudly at her declaration. "It's sad that your auntie had to go to her amigas' convention and missed your visit."

"Not to worry. Actually, it was you who I wanted to meet today," she said as she slowly settled to the appropriate mood of introducing someone.

It started the previous week when Caden Jiang finally snapped her remaining patience with him. Remembering that day made the nerves in her temple throbbed dangerously. If she didn't consider the world law discovering her she might have strangled the man that very moment.

"What the hell is your problem, Caden Jiang?!" she hollered at the man smiling in front of her. It was already too much that her family believed the two of them have something between them; he just had to let it out in the public. Of course, both their reputations soared—the youngest multi-millionaire beauty and the young multi-talented businessman and perfect bachelor.

The name Aiyana Song was never a simple household name in the country. She's even more popular abroad with her ventures and her most successful brand, Le Chant. Her name was almost always linked with the number one most sought man in the country, Ethan Lee. However, people started hopping ships when Caden Jiang gave out signs of chasing after her. Caden Jiang, as the rising star with his own conglomerate in the country, was also known to be a successful businessman abroad! It was like a complete different world where these kinds of people moved around and people pictured a perfect love story!

Caden smiled at her outburst. Today, he decided on his own to visit her amidst her busy schedule with the Black Market, especially now since she pulled Quatro and Cinko out of the main business to focus with him. He liked how he collapsed her routine, showing him her other side unlike her usual cold and very calculative self.

"What?!" she hissed.

"I'm only asking for a dinner, Ai."

"I told you, you don't get to call me that!"

"Xianqi, what made you so mad today?"

'Xianqi your ass!!' she exploded inside. "Go away," she told him in sudden calm.

"Tch. How can you do that?" he asked in defeat. He couldn't understand how she managed her emotions that way. Won't it hurt her internally?

"Tell me, Caden Jiang. What is it you really want?"

"You."

"I'm here."

"Be mine."

"I am."

"..."

"Now what?"

He stepped forward and only stopped when he's inches away from her. She could feel his body heat and was even more surprised when he bowed his head, pushing it closer inches from her own. She could practically see his pupils which darkened considerably, reflecting her inside them.

"Now what?" he asked in hoarse voice.

"Stop playing with me, brat."

"B-brat?" he pulled slightly in surprise.