Chapter 23: Everything Has Changed

Start from the beginning

"That's it for now, you all know what time your appointments are" Daddy Jungkook says as he claps his hands then signals us all to leave so we all begin to head back up stairs so that they can prepare for their appointment last and I just pretend I have an appointment when I just stay in my room alone until they come back. But they don't know that.

"Erm Seoul, can I speak to you for a second" Daddy Taehyung says forcing me to stop walking and turn around to face him. And standing next to him was Berlin who now has a frown on her face.

"Why do you wanna talk-"

"Berlin go" Daddy Tae cuts her off causing her to sulk and storm up the stairs after nudging me.

"You won't be participating in the events of Valentine's Day of course but I have a job for you. I want you to be our financer" he tells me catching me off guard. At this point I thought that he would've sent me back home by now but for some reason he's keeping me, Daddy Suga told him to let me go but he won't, instead he kept me and treats me like a little puppy.

"Yes Daddy" is all I can say.

"Change your outfit, we're going out" he tells me making me furrow my eyebrows in confusion. I thought we were never allowed to leave the house only the special girls to Daddy are allowed to leave.

"What for?" I ask him.

"Doesn't matter but we'll be leaving in 5" he dismisses my question. I run up the stairs in my heels yes now I know how to run in heels. "Oh and Seoul, you're too pure to be the devil" he shouts over at me making me stop in my tracks and smile to myself. Why am I even smiling this man won't let me go.

"Why you and Daddy going out together" Moscow asks me with her arms crossed but I'm too busy trying to find some proper clothes to wear. All we wear is lingerie and our pyjamas we hardly wear actual clothes. But I finally found a top but now I need bottoms.

"I dunno, pass me those jeans" is all I can say to her as I take off the headband and tie up my hair. Paris throws me a pair of jeans and I sigh the moment I see that the jeans are tiny so I just put on a pair of shorts instead before rushing downstairs.

"You ready?" He asks me and I nod my head because I am so ready and so excited since I haven't been outside in 2 months. I've forgotten what the outside looks like all I know was these four walls.

"Yes Daddy" I beam and as per usual he pulls me in close to him and kisses me on the cheek.

"Lets go Princess" he whispers in my ear before opening the front door and leading me towards his car. The car ride is quiet with just music playing silently in the background but it's fine because it's nice. As soon as we get to the location Tae covers me up with a long coat before leading me into a restaurant.

"Daddy why are we-"

"Call me Tae and we are meeting some clients that's all" he cuts me off and whispers in my ear. I follow him to this small table where there sat two men, one man was Asian with blonde hair gelled back and the other was a bald white man with blue eyes. Tae forces me to sit down as he shakes hands with the men.

"Who's this beauty?" The blonde haired Asian man asks Tae after shaking his hand whilst eyeing me up and down despite me wearing a long ass coat.

"Oh this is my girl, I bring her everywhere I go" he tells them as he places his arm around my shoulder forcing me to smile.

"Hi beautiful I'm Jackson, Jackson Wang" the man introduces himself and sticks out his hand for me to shake. I look at Daddy Tae asking for permission and he nods his head allowing me to shake the mans hand.