Chapter 23: "Get over my lap."

Začať od začiatku

I nodded, "Yes, sir."

"I'm going to punish you, get over my knee."

Sayter got up off me, and I obeyed. He pulled down my lingerie and placed his hand on my bare ass, "I want you to count."

"Yes, sir." And he spanked me, I gasped, squeezing together my legs.

"One."

"Nothing stays perfect forever,"

"Two."

"Thats why I love you, Victoria,"

"T-hree."

"You will never be a perfect doll for anyone,"

I whimpered, "Four."

"Thats why I love you so fiercely."

"Five." I wheezed.

"You're mine, pet. And I don't appreciate you belittling whats mine. Do you understand me?"

"Y-yes sir. Six."

"Good girl."

"Seven."

On ten, Sayter flipped me back on the bed and held down my arms. His growing cock rested between my legs, through his pants. He kissed up my neck, down, lower onto my breasts.
"I-I love you, master." I moaned, and the sound was barely anything in my ear with the teasing arousal.

Sayter got up to unbuckle his belt, I shot up to pull down the rest. I pushed him back and got on my knees, but he stopped me. Sayter only threw my back onto the bed and pinned me again, "No. Tonight is for your pleasure, my sweet little slut."

I moaned, he only kissed me deeper, and pulled his cock into me. With the first thrust, my body tensed at the releasing pleasure. That first thrust was all I needed, and I let myself be vulnerable again, relaxing my entire body for him to do with me what he pleased. He thrusted harder, breathing beside my ear. His hand rested on my chest, on my tit. I ran a hand through his hair and wrapped my legs around him. I moaned his name as he pulled in and out of me, I tightened around him, he only chuckled low and sexy and sweet.

"Can I cum? Can I please cum!" I begged.

"Already?" He laughed, the fact he could laugh when I was enveloped in so much pleasure— but I was grateful for it. It had only turned me on more, though. I couldn't hold back an orgasm much longer.

"Master, please. Oh Gods, please."

Sayter only grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled me so my bare chest was against his,
"I never want to hear you belittle yourself again, do you fucking understand me?"

"Yes, sir, please!" My body shook, I could only wait for his voice.

He tsked, enjoying my begging and waiting on more. "Please. Please."

I implored, but he said nothing. Sayter thrusted in and out of me, trying to get me aroused further. Smirking at the faces I made.
Finally, finally, I just about saw the word on his lips when I orgasmed.

"Cum, beautiful."

Sayter let go on my hair, and held me in his arms. My orgasm was so heavy my body shook, it felt like a living thing erupted in my clit. My toes curled, my legs barely able to hold on around him. I breathed in deeply, pleasure erupting around me in waves. Sayter came too, his face sexy and dark. Fuck, I love him so much.

It had never occurred until now, I never needed gore to arouse me when I was with him. I just needed him, all of him.

It was enough.

Ф

I woke up in the morning to see I had moved away from sleeping on Sayters chest in my sleep. He, on the other hand, had different plans. I squeezed the arm that wrapped tight around me, and felt a light laugh into my hair.
"Shouldn't you be reading?" I teased and kissed his hand.

He laughed, "What's possibly better than this?"

I hm'd, and turned on my side. He didn't let go of me in his arms, but loosened enough to look deep into his eyes. "You're so scary looking, I don't doubt you could rule the world." I kissed his neck.

"The world brought me you, I take it as peace offering."

I bit my lip, and crept my leg higher up to his crotch. It was all he needed to flip me over and fuck me where I woke up.

Ф

The halls were very beautiful, and about the same dark color as the old estate. Sayter had a type, then. "You should meet all the staff, to be safe."

I was going to interject that he never introduced me to his staff before, but stopped myself. He couldn't know about Merek, or the others. Instead I said, "We never had staff before."

"We didn't need staff before." He lied, the bastard. Still, I followed him into the entrench hall. A row of people in pretty little uniforms stood in a line. Two in a chefs uniform, three in little fancy tunics, and six—

Gods above. No.

"Everyone, this my fiancé, Victoria. Anything she asks for or needs you are to see to. I expect the same respect for me you give to her. Anyone to show anything less wont just lose their job, but any other body part she sees fit to cut off."

I barely heard as I looked at the six guards from the bar. All casually looking at Sayter, Merek and Broms face perked up a bit at that word. Fiancé.

They were either here because they had Soul-Stealer, or to expect to kill the Crime Lord without me. I didn't know which was worse, but I wouldn't tell Sayter of my betrayal.

I never did like killing women, but all these guards would have to die by my hand. And by today.

So I only held my arm around Sayter, and gestured, "It's very nice to meet you all."

A/N
January 15th.

I'm not gonna say thank you for 100k because yall not really doin anything but reading when I have to do all the writing and shit, so thank you Snails and thank you God for 100k

Secondly I have an interesting story to tell (skip by if you dont care but I thought it was funny as shit) So in my class we had a group assignment and my lonely ass didn't have a partner because I don't talk to literally anyone. So this football player and his friends that sorta knew me were like "come work with us" and they were cute so I wasn't about to say no. Lol so we finished the assignment and the three boys went on about how the dude next to me should fuck this girl he lived with. To shorten it up, they were talking about this girl he dated and screwed for two years and broke up with, then their parents got married and now they're step siblings. now they live together.

How fucking fun is that.