Chapter 28: "I'll punish her now, in front of everyone."

A week ago, I had been weeping in a cage over the very fact of being in the damn thing. They had let me out, had me explore, only for the day. I wasn't too big of a threat, not without my dagger. I was tied to a chair now in a room with Merek, Angmar, Alys, and Rowan. I tried not to learn their names, not when it gave them a sense of identity. I didn't need the reminder when I got around to killing them.

I gave up avoiding their names when I strung pretty Brom up by her feet at her post and cut out her abdomen. All I've heard was the four yelling her name out as if they could catch her falling from the sky. Merek was the one that found her, "You did this to get even?"

Even?
Getting even would only satisfy me, having them all dead would give me an even greater pleasure. "Don't look so appalled, darling. The moneys cut four ways now— unless you'd want to give me Broms share." I teased and bit down on my lip.

The man Rowan had tears in his eyes. He wasn't doing too well, not after his little friend got caught by Sayter. I bet he'd cut the bitch into pieces and leave only her eyes to watch her body fall away. When I get back, I'll slice X's into them and pluck them out. These people would suffer before they died.

Rowan said,
"We should kill her, we should find that sick bastard and kill her right in front of him. Then we'll take off his head." He banged his fist on the table, his under eyes bloated from the tears.

I laughed, "You don't have the balls."

"You're sick. You're a twisted cunt too rotten for hell." Alys spit, her face was tired, hair greasy at the roots. None of the four left took very well care of themselves with the anxiety of my Sayter coming for them.

"Oh don't worry on it dear, I have that arranged."

Angmar kicked the chair, and the wooden back slammed against the floor.
"You're chasing ghosts trying to get her sympathy. You want her to behave, let me punish her." He seemed to say to Merek in particular.

Merek circled me around the floor, his stance was like a skyscraper from the ground.
"We let you walk around our home, took you from your captive life, fed and clothed you, Victoria. Now, you've killed one of our own,"
By the handle, Merek hauled me back up.
The first thing I saw was Alys disgusted face,
but her and Rowan would not say anything to me. Brom was their friend, and they would not give me the satisfaction.

I said nothing, so Merek looked to Angmar,
"There are two days until the new year, Angmar. I want her to be as obedient to this household as she was to the Crime Lord by that time,"
He looked down, "Get this damn pet on a leash."

"You wouldn't fucking dare."

Angmar smirked and pulled out a knife, he cut away at the binds holding me to the chair, Merek almost seemed to stop him, but Angmar said, "You want to punish the bitch, we'll start now. I'll punish her in front of everyone."

"Some of us don't want to see that." Merek protested,

"Oh, but some of us do." Alys, voice not so tired, not anymore.
I jumped up at Angmar and gripped his throat. My feet were still tied to the chair legs, perhaps if I bucked my knees and got him on the ground, the whole thing would swing in on his head.

But he was too strong, lifting me and the chair up off the ground. He threw me, and I landed on my side. I swore, I needed a knife, a revolver, something, somehow. Angmar slit at the binds on my feet, cutting some of skin on my ankles, and hauled me up by my hair. "If I remember, the Crime Lord broke her legs to stop her from running. She only got away because of us, we have the right to do the same."

"I'll kill you all." I kicked at Angmars side, in response he pinned me to the table. This man was three times my size, I couldn't fight him.
"How about we break them so she never walks again?" Rowan cackled.

"Cut off her fingers so she cant hold a knife."
From Alys. I heard the door close. Merek had left, he would not be here to watch. That meant also, he would not be here to protect me either. I had to stop this alone.

"No. No."

"Well? Make yourselves useful and get me some Gods damn rope."

And someone did, Rowan had left to fetch it. Pinned to the wood, Angmar rasped into my neck, "Where's the Crime Lord to save you now, whore?"

"GETTHEHELLOFFOFME."

"I'd cut out your tongue if I didn't have so many sinful plans to use it." His teeth traced up my neck and nibbled the skin for a brief second. I cringed, and my body jumped up and back in an attempt to throw him off.
"I am going to kill you. I'm going to peel your dick like a fucking banana and feed it to what's left of your friends." My lips quivered in a raging calm. I was so irate, so humiliated my body couldn't physically process it.

"Delightful, I'll remember these words when you're begging on your knees not to be punished again."
When Rowan was back, the three cut out the lights so only the moonlight shone in, and tied up my knees and wrists. I didn't move, didn't dare when I could be crippled in a matter of moments.

I hope the satisfaction was worth it, Victoria.

Angmar spoke, but I didn't hear him. I didn't hear any of them, or anything.
"Mercy?"

The three looked at me, Rowan laughed.
The words on his lips matched up to, not a damn chance.

Right, my dear.

"You're back now?" Mercy would not let the three attack if he wanted to speak. Ignoring them and looking to the floor, I concentrated. "How have you come back?"

I am everywhere Victoria. I see everything you do, everything you are.

"Get it over with, then. What is it you want?"

To watch you beg again. To watch you on your knees pleading for release. Watching this I don't particularly enjoy, the excruciating episodes you get yourself into Victoria, honestly.

"Your point?"

I want to strike another deal.

"Not a chance in hell, I've given you everything. You cannot take more than you have."

Not even for a chance to keep your legs? Avoid the beatings, the martyrdom?

I looked up then, Alys and Rowan looked crossed between confusion and frustration. Why wasn't the girl pleading, hadn't she heard us? Angmar looked about ready to swing my head in with a bat.

"What do I have to do, Master?"

No lies. No games. I only ask that you obey.

A/N
February 18th