Chapter 17: "You're going to go through hell."

⚠️ contains minor torture

Somebody had screamed through my dream.

I woke up, but didn't open my eyes. The reek of this place, I remember it so fondly.
The blood that could of been oil under the red light, the table where he took his victims to be carved and tortured, the wall ornaments of knives and hooks and anything he damn well thought could fit in a person.

I tried moving around, I couldn't, my hands were tied down to—

I was strapped to a chair with leather cuffs. My head stayed down and again I heard a man scream. I knew that sound, the sound of agony on a broken record. He had began not long ago, which meant the pain was only beginning.

I looked up from under my lasted, my head low. The man was so close, leveled just in front of me to see. And there it was, the blood and the tools. And Sayter, standing above him. I didn't see if he saw me awake, maybe I could convince him somehow I was dead and just be a body to throw out.

And this man.. I didn't recognize this man..
Something snapped when Sayter pulled a clip from an exposed, red rung abdomen, and I gagged. This.. I had never done this to a man.

And all the blood, the smell—

I hurled, and my body shook as I emptied the contents of my stomach. Tears rolled down my face, I blinked them away— as long as I didn't have to look up this would serve as a distraction. I breathed deep, another wave of nausea hit me but I didn't throw up again.

There was nothing left in me to.

"I was gone for quite a bit, thanks to you. He saw fit to try and take over my affairs."
Sayter sighed, and the man screamed again. I didn't look up to see what he did.

I could only breath, "Stop."

He only chuckled, "Look up."

I did no such thing.
Sayter walked around the table, a clawing sound going with it. The man shrieked as he did, he screamed his pleads, which stopped with a coming wet thud to his mouth. Then, something hard slammed into my knees.

I screamed and shot up, Sayter held me by the neck to the chair, a cane in his right hand. I could still breath, but chose not to, "I'm going to make you suffer for what you've done, slut. First, I'll need your full submission, and that's what you and I are going to work on."
He smiled apathetically, as if he couldn't wait.

Again, I was his pet.
It was exactly what I wanted and I hated myself for it. Now I'd be beaten and tortured to death because of my selfishness, and in death, Mercy would force me to relive it. Again, and again, as he watched on forever.

When I didn't say anything he stood and pulled my dagger out, and I wonder if he's kept it this long to carve it into my heart. Instead he hovered over the man and looked at me, "It's your choice, since I know you love this sort of work. An apology for breaking a clock into your head, so how will I end him?
I could slit his throat, or you can crawl in my lap and watch as he bleeds out."

"NO, PL-EE-EEASE." The man cried loudly, tears streaming like this wasn't a mercy.
"PLEASE. PLEASE. I DON'T WANT TO DIE."

I didn't want this man to die, but he was just a man, a stupid one for trying to take over Sayters things. I was one of Sayters things.
"If your using my knife, drive it into his heart." I muttered.

He smiled, and did so. The sound was ungodly, like hot metal seething through meat. The man wheezed, but his chest didn't buck. It seemed impossible to see so much blood pool out of his chest, with all that surrounded him. My eyes drew to his, but he was dead.

I had realized Sayter had carved them out, among other things when I looked him over. Fingers, toes, skin, balls...

The man was dead, and here I was stuck cuffed to a chair. I wouldn't be next, but I should of been.
Why hadn't Sayter killed me? Why wouldn't he kill me? Truly, realistically, it wasn't fair, not to the men he's killed, not to the men I've killed.

"Sit still."
And I did, because I couldn't fight and I couldn't run.
I think, even if we both started out wanting to kill the other, we would threaten it now, but never would. I hated him for that, but wanted nothing more than to take back the past few days so I could fuck him and beg him and love him and be, again, his agitating, sexy little submissive.

I felt a snap, then I heard it.

I shot up and out of my own head.
Sayter broke my leg against the cane, and I screamed louder than the man had in twenty minutes. All I could feel was throbbing in my leg, then pain, a new and unfamiliar pain. The shredding bone digging into muscle, the shock of it forcing shooting pains down my leg. Agony playing on a broken record, so I let the tears fall while blood fell into the crevasse of my toes.

"I didn't want you to be begging against that, though I wanted to see it, so I'll let you choose for the left. Do you want me to snap your ankle or your knee?"

I shook violently, "NO, DAMMIT. WHY?"

His fingers traced my leg and I cringed,
"So you wont run, so you wont defy me again— but don't worry. They will heal in time, and by then you'll have fully submitted to me."

My lip quivered, "But I am, I am submitted to you, Master. I won't run, I wont break your rules. Why are you hurting me?"

All but the last part was in truth. I cared about the pain, yes, but I cared more about getting on my knees for him and wrapping my legs around his waste to fuck him and curling my toes while he teased me. But all that was gone now.

Sayter sighed, "I thought you submitted too, darling. I suppose I have more to learn," he grabbed my face. "I am your Master, and I will take care of you, but I am not all forgiving. You defied and tried to break me, and darling, you're going to go through hell for it. All the while crawling beneath me."

"No. Please, Master I'll do anything."

Sayter didn't ignore me but he didn't respond, either. Instead, he rubbed my back with a single hand. Was it guilt he felt? Perhaps not for breaking my leg but the pain it brought with it.

Sayter walked around the chair and got down on a knee, "If you mention Mercy ever again, by the way, I'll cane your ass till it bleeds. Now don't worry, I know where to break bone so I can still take you over my knee and punish you without causing more damage..."
He poked around in pressure points, and after a while of my begging he broke my other leg at the ankle— in a place of his choice. Again, I screamed.

It did not mask the pain, not for a second.

Sayter untied me after that, I fell to my knees and cried at his feet, "I'm sorry. I'm so fucking sorry. I'm such a fucking idiot."

I sobbed into my hands, those, at least, he had not broken. Sayter picked me up so I laid in his arms and could rest my head against his chest. He collapsed in the chair, "I'm sorry too, darling. I really don't enjoy punishing you so harshly."

I sobbed into his chest, hooking my arm around his neck and squeezing closer to him.

"I'll wrap and take care of your legs myself, but this doesn't mean you're punishment is over. I really had wanted to be more brutal, but you had to start crying," he sighed, but kissed my brow protectively, rubbing my shoulder,
"The only time I enjoy seeing tears in your eyes is when your so lost in pleasure you tear up, but never like this."

Again I sobbed, not from the pain, not really. I had taken his trust and love and forced him into something he could never be. Now, the most brutal man in the continent had tried to punish me further but couldn't, all because we had to fall in love.

A/N
I found out today that vibrators were invented in the 1800's and this takes place in 1888. I didn't even mean to do that shit wow lol.

Sorry it's been a while, I've been busy as fuck.

Goodnight sluts