The fellowship of the mozzerella sticks (Part 5)

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Namjoon asked for the 26th time.

"Joonie hun, we infiltrated an enemy base, beat 3 platinum-grade assassins and Nagisa took down a highly trained military personnel, twice, when we were in high school," Kayano sighed, picking up a COLT MP,  "Minus Soph, Isabella and Lucy,"

Namjoon.exe has stopped responding.

"Well we're coming whether you like it or not," The dimpled man finally said.

"No," I said firmly. Namjoon took a step forward.

"Yes, we are!"

"Yah! What are they talking about, hyung?" Jungkook blabbed in Korean. Tae turned to Jungkook.

"Namjoon Hyung and Seo-Seo are arguing," He shrugged.

"I know that, pabo! (Idiot) what are they arguing about?"

"All I can pick up is that the girls are hella hot," Tae grinned and I laughed like Jin, that kind of laugh that sounds like a window wiper.

"We're flattered," y/n rolled her eyes.

"What about me Tae?" Jungkook pouted. I spat out my water and began coughing. Lucy gasped and whispered a very important word-

"Vkooooooook..."

"Anyway, are you sure you want to come?" Y/n asked. Namjoon, Tae and Jungkook nodded like bobbleheads. I sighed and handed them bulletproof vests.

"If you die it's going to be me in prison," I warned.

.

"Everyone buckled in? Yes? Well, unbuckle that shite CAUSE WERE IN MY BUS NOW!" I yelled and slammed my foot in the accelerator. The bus lurched forward and sped down the highway. Dodging cars and vans. We cut off the balloon because it was slowing us down so now it's just a regular bus. Isogai was crying.

***
Jin's POV

Owwww my head hurts, did Jungkook put alcohol in my tea again? AND WHERE ARE MY MOZZARELLA STICKS?

I tried to move my hands but they're firmly tied.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" I yelled angrily. Trying to sit up, but I hit my head on something hard. I fall back and my face hits something slightly doughy and soft.

"I'm going to kill you," I hear a familiar voice whisper. I looked into the darkness and a light came from someone's phone and I squinted.

I realized what was soft and doughy. It was Yoongi's stomach.

Me, Yoongi, Hoseok and Jimin were tied up and laying in what looked like the boot of a car. Jimin was holding his phone with his hands behind his back and his face smushed into the side of the boot.

Oh yeahhhh... We were kidnapped! Hahahahaha-

Wait...

"WE WERE KIDNAPPED!!! AH OH GOD OH MAN HOLY SHI- ER SHOOT WERE GONNA DIE LIKE THE VICTIMS IN THE MAFIA MOVIES!! I DIDNT EVEN GET TO MEET THAT BRUNETTE AND APOLOGISE FOR THE PAPER CUT MY HEART MADE-"

"Shut up hyung, I can hear someone!" Yoongi hissed.

The boot door opened and there was some creepy dude with scratches all over his neck. He was with another guy who was hella tall, even taller than Joonie! He had blonde hair and green eyes... weird.

The man with the scratched neck picked up some stuff and put dust filter masks and hats on us. He discreetly pulled out a gun and untied us.

"Make one wrong move and I'll kill you... got it?"