Part 6

hello meh hoomans! another chapter of Akabane! I hopefully will be updating frequently, but homework and other stuff can get in the way. sooooo without any further ado! let's get to the next chapter!

this is dedicated to @Luckylucy809 who gave me me advice and voted for all of my chapters! thank you sooo much!

guide

(a/c)= any colour

(a/cl)= any clothing

(f/f)= favourite food

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

your POV

today is the day! you're actually going over to Karmas! you put on a (a/c) (a/cl) and (a/c) (a/cl). Cute, but not hot. You put on some makeup, just to look prettier than you normally do, grab the microwave popcorn and take a breath freshener... just in case.

you arrive at karma's house, take a breath and ring the doorbell. you hear footsteps running and Karma opens the door. wearing a black T-shirt saying 'stalking is such a negative word, I prefer the phrase keeping in touch' you raise an eyebrow.

"It's the shirt isn't it," he frowns. you suddenly burst out laughing

"are you serious?!" you laugh, clutching your stomach, "It's GREAT!" Karma grins.

"well, I guess you'd better come in, also i was either gonna order pizza or make (f/f)-" he continued.

"(F/F)!" you suddenly scream. you then place your hand over your mouth and try to save the conversation. "Um... please?"

"sure thing!" karma grins. "anyway, follow me,"

you come in. the house is really clean. you were slightly surprised, you've never seen a boy this tidy! he leads you to the living room and you gasp.

"OMFG! you have every single console imaginable PLUS you have a HUGE TV!" you scream, you were in heaven.

"really?" Karma questioned with raised eyebrows, " I never really thought about it,"

you turn to see Nagisa sitting on the couch, holding a notebook. "Hey, Nagisa,"

"Oh, hey!" he smiles.

"I got the movie and popcorn!" you cheer, pulling out the DVD and some microwave popcorn. Karma tries to take the DVD but you snatch it away. "nuh uh!" you tease, "popcorn first,"

"oh really?" he smirks suddenly tackling you. you start laughing your head off. he was tickling you!

"NO!" you squeal "stop it! I'm ticklish!"

he shoves you onto the floor and tickles you even more, tears of laughter are rolling down your cheeks.

"do you yield?" Karma shouts. It's almost unbearable, but you stay determined! (A:N sorry mates, just had to make one Undertale reference!)

"NEVER!" you shout clutching the DVD, you playfully punch him on the shoulder. he suddenly yells dramatically like he had been stabbed and flops on top of you, only then, you realised the situation. Karma was on top of you. On. The. Floor... you immediately turn red.

"Karma! you're squishing me!" you cry, trying to hide your blushing, if you told him the real reason, it'd be over.

"do you yield yet?" he smirked.

"FINE" you sigh. he gets off you, takes the DVD, picks you up bridal style and chucks you onto the sofa. Fortunately, Nagisa was now sitting in an armchair.

Nagisa grins at you and Karma, you immediately look down, blushing. You glance over at Karma who was doing the same.

"well, I'm going to put the popcorn on," Nagisa grinned, "I'll leave you two to talk it out" and he left the room.

Karma sits next to you on the sofa in awkward silence, then he clears his throat,

"sorry about squishing you half to death..." he mumbles, you look up.

"oh, it's fine!" you smile "one time Koro- Sensei fell on me!" you laugh

" So, what is it with you and Koro-Sensei?" he enquires.

"well... ages ago..." you began when Koro-Sensei smashed through the window screaming NOOOOOOO!

You scream and fall back on Karma, so technically, you were in his arms.

"(Y/N) I HAVEN'T TOLD THEM ABOUT THAT YET A-" Koro-Sensei was beginning before he suddenly stopped and saw you and Karma together, turned pink and let out another fan-girl squeal.

"I KNEW IT! (S/N) IS REAL!" you look down and start getting angry. you quivered and suddenly lunged at Koro- Sensei pulling out the anti-Koro-Sensei knife you kept for emergencies. Koro-Sensei dodged out of the way causing you to crash out of the window.

"(Y/N)!" Karma yelled.

 Since you were on the top floor, you were facing a 25 metre drop...  That's high enough kill someone...

You closed your eyes and prepared for impact.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MWAH HAH HAH! cliff hanger time! sorry for the wait but i'll make it up to you guys, if you want to star in one of the next chapters, put down your book name, eye colour, hair length and hair colour! I'll pick three of you to star in another chapter!

but ONLY if three or more of you comment it! otherwise it's not gonna happen! ;)

you have until Friday 6th of March 2018